Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 26, 2014
26 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hi Mistresses and Masters!

Please read my short bio and contact me if you are interested:

I'm Adam, a 26 years old slave from Austria. In my private life i'm straight, but in my bdsm life i am ready to serve masters too (being dominated by a man turns me on too).

I've tried to get a mistress/master on several bdsm-sites, but it was unsuccessful: i got a master/mistress for only one session or i was ordered to pay a membership on a bsdm site... So that's why i decided to open here this tread and i hope i'll find now a mistress/master for a long term relationship.

So, what i'm searching for:
I'm searching for a mistress or master (ideally between 18-30 years), who has the same or similar likes/limits as me and is ready to give me tasks for at least 4 times a week (but ideally every day) in e-mail/PM or skype.
I'll start a blog with my reports about the tasks or the sessions or i can do pic proofs too, if it's requested.
I'm ready to do skype sessions with my mistress/master, but i don't show face, its my hard limit, please be understanding.

My likes/limits:
I like being dominated and humiliated by my dom and i want to get know myself and my limits better and maybe push them.
I like bdsm, cbt, creative masturbation dares, orgasm torture/forced orgasm, feet worship, feet torture, light anal play, clothespins, ice, wax, spanking, sounding, omegle-dares, doctor play etc.
My limits are showing face, financial, blackmail, public, animals, illegal, too messy, too much pain, sissy play, shit, blood.

I have only household items, a cock ring, ropes and clothespins.

So, i hope, i didn't forget anything, but if you have questions, please contact me in pm.

Please send me a short introduction in pm, if you are interested to dominate me. I hope, it's not impolite of me, but i want to get know my mistress/master, before i give myself for you. Please write me who you are (age, sex, location, body type) and what do you like in bdsm.

I hope, i'll find my mistress/master soon.

Bye Adam

• Kinks:
bdsm, cbt, creative masturbation dares, orgasm torture/forced orgasm, feet worship, feet torture, light anal play, clothespins, ice, wax, spanking, sounding, omegle-dares, doctor play

• Experience:
I had several cam-sessions

• Limits:
showing face, financial, blackmail, public, animals, illegal, too messy, too much pain, sissy play, shit, blood.