dare for dare

kadamka88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 26, 2014
Hi, i dare you to give me a dare/task in PM and write me your likes/limits. I'll write you a dare too, you should do it and write me a report how it was.
My likes: bdsm, cbt, feet, medical play, sounding, orgasm control/torture, ice, wax, clothespins...
My limits: public, showing face, financial, sissy play, shit, blood, too much pain.
So lets begin the game

Mikkel989

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 7, 2013
Denmark
For the next 3 days you should put at least 5 icecubes in your ass and for the 4th day you should cum and freeze it and insert it on the 5th day. My likes and limits in signature :)

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Hi, i dare you to give me a dare/task in PM and write me your likes/limits. I'll write you a dare too, you should do it and write me a report how it was.
My likes: bdsm, cbt, feet, medical play, sounding, orgasm control/torture, ice, wax, clothespins...
My limits: public, showing face, financial, sissy play, shit, blood, too much pain.
So lets begin the game

Your dare is to begin by tying a string to your balls. Snug enough not to come off but not too tight.

Tie the two loose ends of the string to each of your big toes. They should be pulled up as near to your balls as possible.

Attach 10 clothespins to your balls and 10 to your cock. At least 3 have to be around the cock head and one on the very tip.

Add a clothespin to each nipple.

Using a pen, write 100 times - I LIKE THE TASTE OF CUM.

Then you may release yourself.

kadamka88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 26, 2014
Thank you.
Here is my dare for you: Put some tooth paste on your fingers and put 1 finger up in your arse. finger yourself for 1 min, than put the 2nd finger in your arse for 2 mins. After it u should edge twice while fingering your ass with 3 fingers. After it u have to put 2 ice cubes up in your ass. You should cum on your feet and take a picture of it and send me the pic. Enjoy

For the next 3 days you should put at least 5 icecubes in your ass and for the 4th day you should cum and freeze it and insert it on the 5th day. My likes and limits in signature :)

kadamka88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 26, 2014
Thx, it was a really nice dare! I liked it. Do you want a dare from me? If yes, pls write me your likes/limits.

Your dare is to begin by tying a string to your balls. Snug enough not to come off but not too tight.

Tie the two loose ends of the string to each of your big toes. They should be pulled up as near to your balls as possible.

Attach 10 clothespins to your balls and 10 to your cock. At least 3 have to be around the cock head and one on the very tip.

Add a clothespin to each nipple.

Using a pen, write 100 times - I LIKE THE TASTE OF CUM.

Then you may release yourself.

Featured Threads