(Germany) Stuttgart: M/Dom/29 seeks F/Sub/Under 50 ~ Are you the one in a million?

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe

BlaBlaBlubb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 6, 2017
29 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 50

Hello everybody,

After some quite long time relationships I am currently once again looking for a female sub in the age 18+. Since I don't like great time differences I'm looking for a sub in Europe.

As you can already suggest I am a dom with quite some experiences.
But let's start at the beginning:

What there is to say about me:

I am 29 year old guy and living in Europe (GMT+1). I already have quite a lot experiences as an online dom. Currently I'm working during the daytime but still have a lot of time to spend. In addition to that I have a smartphone so I'm reachable most of the time during daytime. More you will get to know once we started chatting.

What are my likes:

The following likes are my personal favourites, but will still depend on the limits the sub will set.

anal: As my sub you at least should give anal a try if it's not already a great like for you. So if anal is like, then perfect. If you have never experienced anal fun or pleasure I am willing to slowly introduce you into the fun it can bring.

orgasm control/denial: I am a big fan of orgasm control and denial, which doesn't mean you won't have any anymore but as your dom i will control your orgasms and may even deny you for as long as I think you deserve it. On the other side I may also force you to get orgasms, so both ways are possible.

edging/teasing: As I love my subs horny, edging and teasing will often be used, so this mustn't be a limit for you. I am not mainly talking of endless edging series, as teasing can be performed in many ways. ^^

pussy/clit play: During our relationship you will quite often play with your pussy and clit. Sometimes in pleasure, sometimes in pain. Just as I seem fun.

daily rules: I am a fan of giving rules, that's why I will set some. These rules will not interfere with your daily life aside from our relationship. An example could be being shaved.

spanking/snapping/pain: It's actually not a big like but I will use it as punishments so I just wanted to mention it so that you can see what you can expect.

What am I looking for:

I am looking for a longterm female sub. As my sub you have to have kik for communication. I'm looking for someone who is available pretty often during the week (doesn't have to be daily but would be perfect). So you shouldn't be too busy and should have your privacy as well.

I am looking for a sub with her own personallity. I hate having robotic subs only saying yes and amen to everything I say. I don't mind subs swearing at me when I tease her or have fun with her as long as she is 100% obedient. As such a relationship is not a one sided thing I always will do my best to this relationship and that's what I expect from my sub as well.

I am looking not only for a dom/sub relationship but for a friendship as well. So we won't only talk about kinky stuff or doing sessions but we will also do normal/"vanilla" talk as well. I want to get to know you as a person and not only as a sex slut.

What about pics/videos?

As it's quite a big topic many (mostly male) doms ask for picture I want to say some words about it:

I have no interests in getting pictures or videos. I prefer well written reports over pictures or videos. So if I give you offline tasks I expect you to write a report about the tasks, your performance, your feelings etc. but dont send pictures.

I already had some experiences with great time differences, so that's why I am looking for one close to my timezone. As I live at GMT+1 I set my limits from GMT-1 to GMT+3.

It would be perfect if you already own some basic toys like a vibrator or some anal toys. If you dont have any we would have to improvise with houshold items.

We will talk in English so you should at least should be able to write and understand basic English.

What you can expect:

Last but not least I want to tell you what you can expect: I am a dom with quite some experiences in many many things (from pain to bondage/duct tape to anal and even about scat and pee play) so there is nearly no like of a sub I can't share. Like I said we will use kik for communication.

At the beginning i want to chat with you and get to know you. Later we will talk about your likes/dislikes and limits and when we both agree we will start some sort of trial to see if we really fit. During our relationship I will give you either offline tasks or we will do an online chat session.

Offline tasks: These are things you will do offline and will report about how it was. This can be some kind of trainings or simple tasks to keep you horny. The amount of such tasks will pretend on the time you are available.

So much for now. I hope I didn't forget anything. If there are any questions left feel free to ask me.
If you are still reading this ad then I want to say THANK YOU and I want to encourage you to send me a PM. As a proof of reading it right till the end add the word "Rämeläm" into the title of your PM ;-).

I will answer to each one as fast as I possibly can and I hope to hear from you soon.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY AD!!!

• Kinks:
anal, edging/teasing, orgasm control/denial, spanking/snapping/pain

• Experience:
I already had several online subs. I also have lots of experiences with all kind of kinks and tried many of them by myself to see the reaction of them.

• Limits:
My limits are blood, needles, scat and lying people. For me honesty is most important.

Featured Threads

New Personals