22 f uk - total degraded humiliation slut

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
heya, I'm Gem 22 f uk slim shaved.

Kinda new to this but interested in meeting guys (and maybe girls) under 30 that are doms/miss's/masters.

I'm basically up for most things and the ultimate goal is some kinda meet up, but we can just chat on here at the start.

Likes/limits are in my signature, so feel free to PM me if you're interested :D

oh, and don't hold back with your fantasies. I don't judge :)) x

Reactions: Brownman12346

kinganthony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 30, 2014
Slave

Hi,

I am a Master from Germany and I am looking for one additional Slave at the moment.Are you interested?I have about 5 years of expereince and especially like public degration.

Regards,

Kinganthony

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
Hi,

I am a Master from Germany and I am looking for one additional Slave at the moment.Are you interested?I have about 5 years of expereince and especially like public degration.

Regards,

Kinganthony

Yea sure, PM me ;)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Still looking :))

A good idea when following up like this is to add some extra info about why you are still looking. Things such as "messages so far have been from [too old, too young, too hairy, too creepy, etc]" or, "no good responses so far". Maybe you did have some good responses but they didn't work out, explain why as this may help with future contacts.

Try to create some interest by being more specific, very general ads don't attract like specifics do. A common mistake by females is thinking that just being female is enough to get attention and often it is but usually its the wrong kind of attention.

Giving examples of things you've done or want to try will draw a targeted response.

Hope this helps!

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
A good idea when following up like this is to add some extra info about why you are still looking. Things such as "messages so far have been from [too old, too young, too hairy, too creepy, etc]" or, "no good responses so far". Maybe you did have some good responses but they didn't work out, explain why as this may help with future contacts.

Try to create some interest by being more specific, very general ads don't attract like specifics do. A common mistake by females is thinking that just being female is enough to get attention and often it is but usually its the wrong kind of attention.

Giving examples of things you've done or want to try will draw a targeted response.

Hope this helps!

Oh ok sorry! Err basically what I want is to meet a guy for humiliation/degradation sessions in a hotel or secluded public area.

Some guys so far seem to be really aggressive and OTT, I'm basically just looking for a normal guy with an extreme kinky side! x

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Oh ok sorry! Err basically what I want is to meet a guy for humiliation/degradation sessions in a hotel or secluded public area.

Some guys so far seem to be really aggressive and OTT, I'm basically just looking for a normal guy with an extreme kinky side! x

It seems to me maybe if they are being too aggressive, word choice is important. It's hard to know if you're being over the top or too much when you say don't hold back. Droptokon is probably right when he says adding detail will help get you what you want. What's a "normal" guy? What's an "extremely kinky side"? What's too aggressive for a "total degraded humiliation slut"? It's hard to try and be what you want when they give you what you asked for and it's too much.

bp43221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 7, 2018
Hello,

Never been a master before but hope I could meet your needs. I am also UK based. Message me on kik if interested bp543221.

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
sorry if i didn't get back to people here, i think i messed up and missed messages :) x

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
heya, I'm Gem 22 f uk slim shaved.

Kinda new to this but interested in meeting guys (and maybe girls) under 30 that are doms/miss's/masters.

I'm basically up for most things and the ultimate goal is some kinda meet up, but we can just chat on here at the start.

Likes/limits are in my signature, so feel free to PM me if you're interested :D

oh, and don't hold back with your fantasies. I don't judge :)) x

Still up for this and looking to expand my Likes. 23yo now so any guys interested please PM me :) x

Featured Threads

New Personals