Conditioning of a Scat Slave - Part 7: Life of the Party

subtle.Surrender

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2016
Part 7 – Life of the Party

Word of Claudia had spread to the many of the other guests at the party, thanks to the handful who had already been in to see her. Despite Mistress Eva’s ruthless reputation, few had expected such a brazen and public exploitation of a submissive. Many were too scared to ask about the ethics involved in procuring such a slave. Eva was not only a Mistress of commanding stature, but at times she could be as intimidating to her peers as she was to her slaves. Either way, a crowd of 8 had now gathered in the barn and Claudia could hear Mistress Eva orchestrating proceedings. With the help of some surgical gloves, she pushed the shit off Claudia’s eyes and ran it through her hair; turning her black bob cut into brown sludge. Now Claudia could watch again as a new chapter of her degradation was about to initiate.

The crowd wowed at Claudia’s securement as a human toilet and at the trough’s functionality.
“I designed it myself. The brainchild of my perversions,” boasted the Mistress; referring to the trough. “This is the second subject I’ve tried it on. I’ve made some tweaks since then that I can see executing their intended functions exactly how I imagined. She may very well be my greatest finished article,” smiled Mistress Eva as she looked down on Claudia’s brown, empty eyes. The crowd started circling in like vultures on a carcass.
“There will be no pissing on her face,” demanded Mistress Eva. “Shit and cum are the only things those lips and face warrant. You can piss on her body if you wish.”
Claudia, who now looked emotionless and expressionless, just stared straight up without making any eye contact with anyone; unfazed by the gathering group preparing to defile her. Some of the men started masturbating while others continued admiring the design and effectiveness of the trough while plotting their move.

Claudia felt the first drops of anything since Mistress Eva had finished. She instinctively glanced forward to see an attractive Asian woman, roughly in her forties, standing and pissing over her waist area with her black leather skirt scrunched up in her hands. Once finished, she bent over towards Claudia, placing her hands each side of the trough to support herself, and then stared and smiled. Mistress Eva walked over to help spread her ass cheeks and gave the woman a spank of encouragement as she prepared to shit over where Claudia’s legs lay. In a barn in the chill of winter and in her underwear; Claudia hoped her shit would be warm. A spluttering shower of thick diarrhea sprayed out of the Asian woman’s asshole, covering Claudia’s right leg and much of her left. It was warm. With the tilt of the trough Claudia could feel the spillage running down beside her body. She could just see her favorite shoes in the horizon of her eyesight. They were splattered with brown specks of diarrhea overspray. “Good,” she thought.

Another man had taken up squatting over Claudia’s chest and curled out a huge dump in a bun shape across where the Mistress had written her ‘endearing’ message. It was sticky and heavy; Claudia smelled it immediately even over the smell of everything else. A couple of moist chunks still stuck to his ass eventually landed right on her nipple, while another many joined in on the other side and covered her breast with a mushy, chunky blob. The temperature in the English countryside had really dropped now and Claudia could see the rising steam of the fresh deposits. She felt another long load fall on her stomach, by now there were now so many people standing over her that she didn’t even see who it was. It was turning into an onslaught. It certainly seemed as though they saved their shits as Mistress had promised. So far each contributor had offered significant quantities. Mistress Eva even had laxatives on hand for anyone who needed extra assistance. Claudia, such an innocent unblemished girl not so long ago, was now the subject of a vicious scat bukkake.

Robert and the bearded man had returned at the time 2 men were simultaneously ejaculating over Claudia’s face. Thick cum covered one eye which Claudia reopened again, anyway. Her hair, forehead, nose, mouth, and cheeks also got a good coating. Some semen began trickling down the side of her face and into her ear as Claudia’s face resembled an icing covered chocolate cake.

Robert’s bearded friend, whom he referred to as Master Arthur, sat up on the toilet seat. He looked much fatter from under his ass and had a huge scrotum which dangled like wind chimes on a porch. Every fiber of him looked repulsive and unclean. He shat instantly and violently, while pissing out over Claudia’s body, spreading out some of the shit on her chest. The dump hit and covered Claudia’s face and mouth with enough potency for her to make a sound like she’d been punched in the stomach. His shit was rancid, thick, but pliable. Claudia noticed a streaky texture and some bits of food she couldn’t make out. Mistress Eva began walking over with the nose clamp, ready to activate the flush function that had worked so well earlier, but to her amazement Claudia was already gargling and swallowing down Arthur’s dense dump. The Asian woman was so impressed she applauded. Acceptance hadn’t made swallowing any easier for Claudia as she still burst out into a long coughing fit.

“Take that gag off her,’ said Robert. “She’s good to go on her own accord it seems. She’ll swallow easier without the gag.”

Just as the Mistress was about to oblige one of the guests spat on Claudia’s face.
“What did I fucking say earlier?” barked and enraged Mistress Eva. The man, young and well built, was the type of handsome guy Claudia dreamt about in high school.
“Sorry Mistress,” he replied.
“Spitting is for school children, it’s what they do in the yard when they bicker. Is that what it looks like we’re doing here?”
“No, not at all Mistress.”
“Good! Now that we’re clear, suck that back up it’s taking up valuable space that could be filled with excrement.”
The young man froze and gave the Mistress a sheepish half smile as if waiting for her to let him in on some cruel joke. Realizing she was deadly serious, his face turned pure petrified.
“I-I-It won’t happeppen ag…….” He began stuttering, only to be cut off at the kness.
“If you don’t do it you might easily find yourself in her place,” bellowed the irritated Mistress. “Fucking amateurs,” she grumbled as the man sucked his spit back off Claudia’s face. Claudia could see the dejection in his eyes and could sympathize.

Mistress Eva now leaned in to Claudia, “This is your chance to prove yourself Shitlips. I’m going to be extremely gracious and remove your gag,” she explained. “That way you can serve my guests more efficiently. You should consider yourself very fortunate as we’ll give you lots more shit to get down that waste pipe throat of yours.” Claudia stared and listened intently. “If you perform your duties as a toilet slave over and above expectations, you shall be rewarded.” Claudia was clueless to what a ‘reward’ from the Mistress would pertain, but she nonetheless intended to meet the objective.
The disclaimer continued. “However, if I deem your performance to be unsatisfactory, the gag will go right back on and you’ll be placed under the asses of 8 cows with this on your nose.” Mistress Eva displayed a few snaps of the clamp she’d used to great effect earlier. “Trust me, cow shit is much heavier and coarser than human shit. Do you understand Shitlips?”
Claudia nodded using the few millimeters of play she had available to her, in fact, only Mistress Eva was close enough to actually observe her acknowledgement.

With the dental gag unbolted, Claudia felt strangely liberated, despite everything else still being clamped, chained, hooked, or penetrated. Without even realizing she licked a layer of shit off her lips in preparation of things to come. The barn was buzzing now, Master Klaus had returned with 2 new women and Master Arthur stood with 3 more men dressed like bikers. There was also a separate group of 4 elaborately dressed women of which 2 turned out to be shemales; one was obvious whereas the young Asian one looked every bit female until she dropped her panties in preparation of her ‘gift’ to Claudia. Only the young guy that Mistress Eva had reprimanded seemed to have left. Claudia guessed that there were at least 20 people in the barn now and she was the center of their attention.

Everyone was so enthusiastic now that no one wanted to use the toilet seat. One of the men who ejaculated on Claudia earlier and one of the biker looking men faced off ass-to-ass on either side of Claudia’s face. She watched and waited with her mouth ajar as they squared off. They both farted simultaneously and it made Claudia’s breathing air dense. The biker man’s shit came first and it strew across her forehead, the other man soon followed with a dump that landed mostly on Claudia’s cheek. It was so close to her eye that she observed the presence of seeds in his stool. The blending smells of multiple loads of feces, farts, and buckets of urine caused a momentary gag reflex from Claudia, but she stayed strong. It smelled like she had her head down the worst public toilet she’d ever imagined.

Robert was up next. “Clean my asshole slave,” he commanded as he pressed it right against Claudia’s lips, smearing the other shit on Claudia’s cheek with his ass. She licked his crack up and down and slowly over his asshole. A tearing fart ruptured and she felt the gale force of gas go right into her open throat. She then pierced her tongue through his sphincter and another fart squeezed out while her tongue was deep inside. She felt its density coat her tongue and lips. Claudia pushed it in as far as she could and curled it around the interior of anus. The more she swirled around in there the more fecal matter, hair, and collection of lint built up on her tongue. Laminated by a film of anal material, she retracted her tongue and sucked it clean before sucking on Robert’s flexed asshole.

Robert’s ass was large and Claudia couldn’t see anything else, but she did feel someone hold her foot and shit on it, along with her once white shoes. She felt more shit being laid along her opposite leg and some drops of cum falling in her hair. In the middle of this sensory overload, Claudia watched as the rectum so close to her face discharged rapidly. Robert’s shit spewed out thick and fast; pressing against her mouth, teeth, lips, and face to form a brown mushroom cloud to which she almost disappeared under. It was another massive shit and a lot was in her mouth and over her nostrils.
“Chew it,” demanded Robert.

Claudia chewed enthusiastically, she could taste different textures and bits of digested food from the host. Some of the softer shit liquefied and gathered at the entrance of her throat and she gagged as she sent down the first mouthful.
“There’s still so much more,” she thought. She opened her mouth in invitation for Robert to push some more in.
“Good girl. Here you go you hungry little pig,” said Robert, stuffing Claudia’s mouth with chunk after chunk.
By the third mouthful Master Arthur, one of his biker companions, and the man who dumped on her chest had all assembled their cocks at Claudia’s mouth; ready to ejaculate.
“Open up shit pig,” instructed Arthur. “Let’s give you some extra flavor.”
Claudia stopped chewing and opened wide her mouth that was generously full of shit. The 3 of them dropped 3 voluminous loads of cum, mostly in her mouth, with some overspray on and around Claudia’s lips. Claudia also felt a large dollop trickle down her still hooked nostrils to join the shit that was jammed in there.

One they’d finished, Claudia’s mouth was filled to the lips with a scat-semen cocktail. She held it in there a while for the admiration of onlookers, before enclosing it all behind her lips and chewing it together; all without being asked. Mistress Eva watched, beaming.
Claudia could taste the different textures and rancid flavors mixing together and opened her mouth to show display the mixture. She chewed a little more until she could swallow it all comfortably. Claudia swallowed successively to force it down. She reopened her mouth to prove her consumption, showing off her brown teeth, gums, and tongue. So dirty was her mouth that the horrid taste was now a constant. It was so bad that Claudia had random gag reflexes even when nothing was in her mouth; which admittedly wasn’t very often.

A proud Mistress Eva surveyed while one of the other women, who’d been watching, complimented her on her putrid protégé.

“I’ve never seen anything like this,” she remarked.

“You could say she’s still a work in progress,” bragged the Mistress. “Let’s see how she’s developing.” ““What is your name?” asked Mistress Eva.

“My name is Shitlips,” replied Claudia.

“And what are you?”

“I’m a dirty shit eating slave whore, Mistress.”

“Yes, you’re quite the disgusting bitch. And who do you belong to?”

“I am the toilet slave of Mistress Eva.”

Featured Threads

New Personals