Master Made Me Post Here :(

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
My master, Raoul, is dissapointed in me and angry that I cannot seem to answer his questions and respond with his pictures in a reasonable amount of time. As punishment, he told cow that it must post here, begging for an appropriate punishment. Please help me impress slut's master and find a way to show him that I am a good hucow. Sir will be choosing his favorite punishment for me to preform. Thank you.

zkennedy137

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2015
Punishement

You should write on your titts cum slut and below that dirty whore
write on your pussy SLUT in all caps. Then run toothpaste on your hairbrush and shove it up your little asshole as far as it can go

darksinner2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2013
I don't think a bra is suitable for a hucow... Your punishment should be 2 days without bra privilages, obviously your master will choose your outfits for those two days. As an additional reminder, 1 minute sounds like a reasonable amount of time to respond in... Moving forward, for every minute after the first that you do not respond to your master, you will get 1 hour without your bra the following day.

Mistressjessica11

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 13, 2015
London
My master, Raoul, is dissapointed in me and angry that I cannot seem to answer his questions and respond with his pictures in a reasonable amount of time. As punishment, he told cow that it must post here, begging for an appropriate punishment. Please help me impress slut's master and find a way to show him that I am a good hucow. Sir will be choosing his favorite punishment for me to preform. Thank you.

I think you should shove your panties in your pussy, piss on them and edge yourself while they are in you, keep them in for a whole day, then go out and leave them in a men's toilet. With your kink name on them. Make sure they stink of you.

MetalMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 19, 2014
I think a good one is leave your kik here and do any dares sent to you for a week with picture proof

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Normaly as you are a cow you should eat on the ground.
Make yourself some food like spaghetti.

Then Blindfold yourself with a scarf.
get down on all fours on the ground and start eating there from a plate or even if you can fomr the floor at all.

took some pictures from yourself every 10 sec while eating.
then post them here in your album to show that you are a real cow

scott96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2015
Scratch your pussy with a dishscrub/sandpaper until it is raw/bleeding. Wipe with lemon juice. Send me a detailed report and post before and after pics of your pussy as humiliation.

smite2001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2015
hi, I hope you like this one, will punish your pussy and nipples.

This punishment game will take about an hour of your time.
You need a bunch of pens, a watch (preferably with countdown) and 2 clothespins.

General idea: you put pens in your vajayjay and if you cant, you put the clothespins on your nipples.

Start with 3 pens in your pussy (shouldnt be much of a problem). Then the "game" starts. For each additional pen you get 5 minutes without clamping your nipples.

So let's say you put 3 more pens in, that's 15 minutes off, so after 15 minutes you either have to put in another pen or use the clothespins. If you manage to get one in, fine, repeat after 5 more minutes. If you fail, put on the clothespins. You may try to get another one in at any time while wearing the clothespins, if you manage you can take them off for 5 minutes. After that, either put a new pen in or put the clamps on again.

You may edge during the hour, but may only cum afterwards. You can avoid the clamps with 15 pens inside you vagina.

If you can manage that amount, you have to do the punishment again with 3 minutes/pen. You may voluntarily put on the clamps and "save" a pen for some relieve during the time. If you absolutely need relieve and cant get another one in, 2 pens anally equal 1 pen in vagina.

If the pens fall out at any time, reinsert asap and continue. Punishment are 5 additional minutes of clamps and 10 hard spanks on your butt to be completed after the time is up for each time they fall out.

dont forget to tell your master about this or to report to him (and report to me as well if you do it)

Geppi

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 1, 2015
I think you should find a master capable of punishing you themselves. The fact you didn't obey them and now they need others to punish you speaks volumes.

formistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2015
Get a bra and stick drawing pins in it tape them in place and do the same with a pair of knickers putting the pins In the gusset and bottom area and wear them over night xxx sleep well lol xxx

Featured Threads

New Personals