I live with people so it must be quite

rstorm1973

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2015
Punishment

You are definitely in need of punishment for your failures. You need to spank that ass until both cheeks are really red. Then post a pic of your rosy red ass.

naynay

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 17, 2015
Master I can not do this punishment as I am a swimmer but I have had a spanking before on my break and this is why it looked like
Please punish me for this

Last edited:

bigjon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 19, 2014
Your dirty little whore u will post a pic of u naked on ur knees ready to serve and accept ur punishments

rstorm1973

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2015
It would seem that you have difficulty pleasing anyone...I want to see a picture of you giving yourself a wedgie, but I wanna see it in a front pic so that I can see the wedgie up into your pussy.

senudc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 14, 2015
punishment

spit all over yourself and look in the mirror. grab cloths pegs and attach them to your nipples. play with your pussy until you cum and stay like that for a couple hours you diry filthy whore

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
How about spanking your pussy - say 25 times to start.

Now roll a die. You must put some toothpaste on your finger and edge this many times. Be sure to apply more toothpaste between edges. Once you have completed the edges, then one more time with toothpaste on your pussy, leave it there for 15 minutes, then you are allowed to come. You may wash off te toothpaste only after completing all the edges and your orgasm.

Navigator

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 14, 2015
Germany, Niedersachsen
First i want you to suck on and anal blug then when its lube by ur spit shove it into ur anus.
Then get some clothpins (2) and put them on ur nipples.
If they fall of spank ur breast 5 times then put them on again.
Now go cathc a vibrator and fuck ur pussy till u got 5 edges then stop
but anal plug out clothpins off and wait 24 then u may get ur anal plug and vibrator and try to cum with putting ur vib into ur pussy and only stimulate ur pleasure over ur ass
Then bow to the gournd for 1 min to thank me

Featured Threads

New Personals