Punish my lewd body ♥ | Reports given |

playtoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 4, 2015
Recently I've been accepting dares and such from people and a lot of them involved not touching myself for a certain period of time which I found out I absolutely cannot do so I decided fuck it and wanted to see which dares I can get as punishments for being so lewd ♥

| Toys & objects I own:
Vibrators - 2 for insertion and 1 which you just use on your clit
Nipple clips
Rope - It's thick so keep that in mind
A gag
Brush with a flat side for spanking
Drawing pins - I will not insert them for obvious reasons
Candles
Might have other objects in the house I can use too |

Limits: Multiple people, pictures/videos, public, urine/poo, enema, messy​

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
here are two other dares (similiar). that sucks :

spank your pussy and clit, tits and ass (each pussy and clit and each ass cheek counts only as one) each 100 times. THAN you put HOT chilli on your ass, tits, pussy and clit. THAN you "clean" it with water.
Than use sand paper on your hurt parts (each part adleast 30 sec. and really hard).
Have much fun. Do not touch fo 30 minuts, do corner time with your hands on your head (eaven if it´s not in your likes something like that. Yust don´t touch it.)
Than report back when you´ve done it.
For every try to touch it after the corner time one more spank on each part.

Much fun :D

Report back when you´ve done it!!! (if you like with pictures of course no face if you don´t want to)

playtoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 4, 2015
Are ur only limits those listed in ur post
Not sure I could be missing some. If you wanna see if I'll do something just ask away~
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.
My rope isn't long enough to be able to do this sadly
here are two other dares (similiar). that sucks :

spank your pussy and clit, tits and ass (each pussy and clit and each ass cheek counts only as one) each 100 times. THAN you put HOT chilli on your ass, tits, pussy and clit. THAN you "clean" it with water.
Than use sand paper on your hurt parts (each part adleast 30 sec. and really hard).
Have much fun. Do not touch fo 30 minuts, do corner time with your hands on your head (eaven if it´s not in your likes something like that. Yust don´t touch it.)
Than report back when you´ve done it.
For every try to touch it after the corner time one more spank on each part.

Much fun :D

Report back when you´ve done it!!! (if you like with pictures of course no face if you don´t want to)
I don't have any chilli I could use but I have sandpaper
So I could do this without the chilli part or you could change it a little

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011

ok then, put sandpaper on your pussy ass and nipples. where for a whole day, pref. at work and then out that night. rub against a lot of people. as females and males to fell you up under your skirt through your underware so the get you nice and worn. then that night you will go home icy hot hot everything down very heavy. cuff your hands behind you, and lay down for the night

New Personals