Kik Domination Group

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
I have created a KIK group solely for degrading, using abusing and humiliating me like the fat, stupid, worthless fuck cow I am. If you would like to join to watch or join in on abusing this hucow, please message me or post your KIK here.

Notes to know: I have a day job so response will be ew and far between. Very few pictures during the day. I also live with my girlfriend who is unaware of my online kink and KIK Domination so home time is also restricted. I will be able to accomplish requests most mornings prior to leaving for work while she sleeps. Pictures and videos will definitrly be sent during this time. Reminding me how worthless I am to not be able to serve constantly is needed.

Cum and abuse me!

Last edited:

Mistressjessica11

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 13, 2015
London
I have created a KIK group solely for degrading, using abusing and humiliating me like the fat, stupid, worthless fuck cow I am. If you would like to join to watch or join in on abusing this hucow, please message me or post your KIK here.

Notes to know: I have a day job so response will be ew and far between. Very few pictures during the day. I also live with my girlfriend who is unaware of my online kink and KIK Domination so home time is also restricted. I will be able to accomplish requests most mornings prior to leaving for work while she sleeps. Pictures and videos will definitrly be sent during this time. Reminding me how worthless I am to not be able to serve constantly is needed.

Cum and abuse me!

Kik me at mistressjessica11 I'd love to watch a fuck cow

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
My kik is lucicle, I would love to watch and maybe help

Kenssxd

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 24, 2015
Interesting

Cum and abuse me!

kik : sextalk_ps

New Personals