Control Me - Kik Group

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I'm sure most people know that I've been trying to lose some weight and be completely controlled.

While I wait to find a dom, I figured it could be fun to start a group chat with a bunch of different doms/switches to help control my diet, exercises, bladder, clothing, etc. I think a max of about 10-15 people, perhaps more if it's fun and works well.

I decided to make a kik temporarily but then deleted it last week. It's re-opened, so my username exists if you already have it, but I'll only be using it for this. Please don't spread my username around either if you have it.

If you're interested, post your username below or message me and I'll add you.

Kenssxd

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 24, 2015
Interesting

I'm sure most people know that I've been trying to lose some weight and be completely controlled.

While I wait to find a dom, I figured it could be fun to start a group chat with a bunch of different doms/switches to help control my diet, exercises, bladder, clothing, etc. I think a max of about 10-15 people, perhaps more if it's fun and works well.

I decided to make a kik temporarily but then deleted it last week. It's re-opened, so my username exists if you already have it, but I'll only be using it for this. Please don't spread my username around either if you have it.

If you're interested, post your username below or message me and I'll add you.

kik : sextalk_ps

Featured Threads

New Personals