25 F looking for a certain type of Dom

NaughtyGal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2017
Hello! I really get off with nipple and breast play, and I am looking for a Dom who will be able to give me tasks involving just my nipples and breasts. I don't want to mess with anything else. I want someone who will torture my nipples on a daily basis.

If you think that you will be able to help fill the nipple pain void in my life please tell me a little about yourself and if I think we might get along I will contact you. The more detailed you are the better. I am looking for someone who will mix pain and pleasure and help me try some new things when it comes to nipple and breast play. Our main form of communication will be kik, but I will not give it out unless I think we would work well together.

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
I'm happy to help in this regard, especially seeing the toys you have available

I'm partial to nipple torture/pleasure myself and have a few ideas I'd like to try out that are within your limits, additionally I like to reward good behavior so you can expect hard assignments followed by extremely pleasurable rewards (assuming of course you do the assignment).

I have a Kik which I can give you through PM but would also like to know things such as time zone and how frequently you'd want to be contacted. I'm very flexible in that regard but I'd prefer to know beforehand rather than bother you or cause inconvenience.

I hope to hear back and wish luck on filling that void in your life

New Personals