<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
Kinky stuff

Likes/Kinks

• Giving control/tpe, sexually and not
• Humiliation to a point (I often find the simpler things most humiliating)
• Body writing (Self-explanatory)
• Degrading (ex. Name calling)
• Secretive public. (ex. Toys under clothing)
• Bondage (Again, pretty self-explanatory)

Dislikes

• Tease and Denial (Will do, just don't LIKE)
• Anal (prolonged)
• Writing Lines
• Pet Play
• Begging
• Corner Time
• Bedtime
• Ginger (ouch)
• Orgasm control (obviously willing to do just not a HUGE fan)
• Wax
• Enemas

Limits

Pictures(Sending), audio, video, scat, piss, public, self-harm, blood, permanent, illegal, family/friends, foot fetish, blackmail, age play, catheters, fisting, fire, Hair removal(head), ass to mouth, impregnation, water sports, insects, messy, electricity, involving others, or general social suicide, vomit, extreme pain(medium sometimes) personal information.

My likes/dislikes/limits do change and vary a lot.

I do use Skype for regular voice chatting, I don't like to go on video. I do send pictures at times but not if they are expected at any time as a lot of people have ruined these aspects for me and you I suppose!

Toys

8inch dildo, 7 inch suction cup dildo, anal plug(not sure of size but three beaded/one dark purple, one light), enema/douche kit, Kegel balls, plus a wand. I normally don't use my 7&8" dildos because they're too big. Dildo/plugs Three sizes: 6.25 insertable inches (15.75 cm), 4.75 insertable inches (12 cm), and 3.5 insertable inches (9 cm). All three have 1.4" girth (3.6 cm). Nipple chain (piercing used), breathable ball gag, bit/ball/soft gag, three way clamps, hogtie thing, binder clips, rubber bands, candles, Arousal gel things, studded paddle, flogger, and a x2 2 ball kegal pleasure balls things(pink and purple), 8ish inch dildo, pink rabbit vibe, remote controlled corded bullet, reg nipple clamps, C shaped vibe thing, think 7 inch vibe as well.

Please have experience before messaging me with your username. My kik is (REMOVED)

Last edited by a moderator:

slavino00

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2015
You don't send pics...
Guessing how ppl could be interested in play with you ahahah

Purple_S

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
You don't send pics...
Guessing how ppl could be interested in play with you ahahah

After reading your past posts I have a feeling you would've called me a fake if it weren't for my verified status. Therefore your opinion is yours, but I don't respect it in any shape or form.

Reactions: siliconavatar

Purple_S

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
An additional timbit of information

So I know I'll likely word this wrong but..

I want an online Master but I also don't want it to hinder my meeting of new people or keep me from being able to have sex or play with people offline.

Just wanted to make that known

Mr.Boo69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2018
Hi I'm 20 m looking for a submissive girl ik you may not be into sending pics of yourself but I hope we could work up to that after building some kind of friendship and understanding of each other. I'm experienced and like dominating woeman I have really fun ideas and I don't push anything to far for comfort I do give you some say on what you are comfortable with most of the time cause others I just want what I want then and there but I will only be asking what you have listed in your likes but if you are interested and still looking for a master I'm willing to be your master and make you very excited.

Purple_S

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
I wanna make this clear that until I turn 21 this will be a 21+ thread and when i turn 21 it'll become a 22+ ad

Purple_S

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
I'll try this again, and I so gotta find the rules on bumping and such

gr8ful

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2017
I’d love to work on you ;)

I messaged you. I will have more to say when you reply

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016
Kinky stuff

Likes/Kinks

• Giving control/tpe, sexually and not
• Humiliation to a point (I often find the simpler things most humiliating)
• Body writing (Self-explanatory)
• Degrading (ex. Name calling)
• Secretive public. (ex. Toys under clothing)
• Bondage (Again, pretty self-explanatory)

Dislikes

• Tease and Denial (Will do, just don't LIKE)
• Anal (prolonged)
• Writing Lines
• Pet Play
• Begging
• Corner Time
• Bedtime
• Ginger (ouch)
• Orgasm control (obviously willing to do just not a HUGE fan)
• Wax
• Enemas

Limits

Pictures(Sending), audio, video, scat, piss, public, self-harm, blood, permanent, illegal, family/friends, foot fetish, blackmail, age play, catheters, fisting, fire, Hair removal(head), ass to mouth, impregnation, water sports, insects, messy, electricity, involving others, or general social suicide, vomit, extreme pain(medium sometimes) personal information.

My likes/dislikes/limits do change and vary a lot.

I do use Skype for regular voice chatting, I don't like to go on video. I do send pictures at times but not if they are expected at any time as a lot of people have ruined these aspects for me and you I suppose!

Toys

8inch dildo, 7 inch suction cup dildo, anal plug(not sure of size but three beaded/one dark purple, one light), enema/douche kit, Kegel balls, plus a wand. I normally don't use my 7&8" dildos because they're too big. Dildo/plugs Three sizes: 6.25 insertable inches (15.75 cm), 4.75 insertable inches (12 cm), and 3.5 insertable inches (9 cm). All three have 1.4" girth (3.6 cm). Nipple chain (piercing used), breathable ball gag, bit/ball/soft gag, three way clamps, hogtie thing, binder clips, rubber bands, candles, Arousal gel things, studded paddle, flogger, and a x2 2 ball kegal pleasure balls things(pink and purple), 8ish inch dildo, pink rabbit vibe, remote controlled corded bullet, reg nipple clamps, C shaped vibe thing, think 7 inch vibe as well.

Please have experience before messaging me with your username. My kik is (REMOVED)

im interested if your still open message me on kik at :dragonwing3

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
im interested if your still open message me on kik at :dragonwing3

Apparently you do not know how to read? Before she gives out her kik she said to send her a message. If something SO simple escapes a dom in text, how can she even consider entertaining a conversation with you?

Purple_S

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
I'd like to open this up yet again since its been awhile

Featured Threads

New Personals