Male dom, seeking moderate-term obedient pleasure toy.

Originality

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2017
I'm searching for someone who is willing to be obedient to the letter and do exactly as I say - within their limits. I want somebody who is going to selflessly commit to me and will only expect a reward if they consistently please me - If you're just looking for someone to tell you to punch yourself in the balls then cum I'm not right for you. I'm not fussy around age, genitals, or gender (Male, female, non-conforming) because obedience doesn't have a face, and that's all I care about.

I live a very busy lifestyle and might not be able to dedicate a lot of time to you on some days. If I know that one of these days is on the way I'll make an effort to keep you busy for that day but I'll try my best to check in as well. This isn't me making excuses for being lazy, and communication is key - I sometimes have a tendency to neglect certain aspects of my life in favour of others and I won't take offence if you want more attention.

From a sub, I expect;
Complete obedience - If I tell you to do something I want it done, no excuses. I will make allowances for hard limits so you don't have to worry about that.
110% commitment - I want every single task completed to the absolute best of your ability. Going above and beyond the call of duty will generally please me.
Creativity - Sometimes, I might want you to please me with minimal guidance. In these cases, I expect you to be able to develop and improve upon past instructions.
Communication - I'm a long term switch and my domming skills aren't perfect. If you're not happy with something, I'm always open to criticism. This isn't an invitation to "top from the bottom", but I'm not ignorant.

A sub can expect from me;
Consistency - Right from the start, I'll do my best to be consistent. You'll receive rules, tasks, and punishments that are consistent with the situation.
Rewards - I believe in the carrot being a better motivator than the stick, so I will try to make it more worth your while to be obedient than to just take a punishment because it's easier.
Creativity - I'm not going to expect it from you if I can't give it. At times I might end up being a little too busy to carefully think things through but I'll do my best to keep it interesting and fresh for you.

That's enough rambling. If you'd like to start a discussion, reply here with your kik or message me @ OriginalName24. Alternatively, PM me here and I'll reply ASAP - This isn't ideal, but I'll try and make it work for you if you'll do the same.

Happy subbing.

Featured Threads

New Personals