Female mistress - no tribute

harrietgiles

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 30, 2016
looking for men, who can do anal play with dildos or suitable objects.. i/e no pens, markers, carrots.. bigger is better with anal play for me.

also i like the filthy stuff, such as scat, piss, puke etc.. i prefer guys 35 and under and must be good looking + in shape.

yes i also cam, as i find it weird not to. kik me on harrietgiles with a live face pic and then we can get sorted on skype. also must say that you added me from kinktalk :) x

see you soon i hope :)

a2mslutboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2015
Hi Mistress

Mistress I have kik - jrcarts but it's playing up.

Can we chat on Skype - sub.boy84.

Would love you to degrade me x

spitbowlboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
looking for men, who can do anal play with dildos or suitable objects.. i/e no pens, markers, carrots.. bigger is better with anal play for me.

also i like the filthy stuff, such as scat, piss, puke etc.. i prefer guys 35 and under and must be good looking + in shape.

yes i also cam, as i find it weird not to. kik me on harrietgiles with a live face pic and then we can get sorted on skype. also must say that you added me from kinktalk :) x

see you soon i hope :)

Hello Miss,

I like your add. I do like anal, but need training for the bigger things. I have a nice deal of toys, too. I like the filthier side too, but not sending any face pics without a mask. If you are interested, add me at [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals