I have a question about my kink!

Ayylmao

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 30, 2016
So the girl from suicide squad (not fucking Harley Quinn) but the Enchantress, that style of tribal type stuff turns me on, but god help me when I try to find things like it I just get like actual African American tribal women and that is NOT what I want. There's something about the dark mysterious clothing and jewelry that I like. Please help me find the name of what I'm looking for!

Benedicct

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2016
not quite sure but you could search for "voodoo goddess"

MasterN88

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 16, 2018
That outfit makes me think of old metal (musically - stuff now considered classic rock but considered dark heavy metal in its time) with an eastern twist. Seriously looks like something you'd see in an old sword and sorcery movie like Conan the Barbarian. Maybe try looking at traditional eastern jewelry.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
So the girl from suicide squad (not fucking Harley Quinn) but the Enchantress, that style of tribal type stuff turns me on, but god help me when I try to find things like it I just get like actual African American tribal women and that is NOT what I want. There's something about the dark mysterious clothing and jewelry that I like. Please help me find the name of what I'm looking for!

It could be more easy for us to get an idea of what it is that you like, if you tell us which girl in the Suicide Squad it is that you like!

Featured Threads

New Personals