Bdsm

MarielThompson

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2017
Birmingham
Strict Lifestyle Domme seeking submissives and slave applicants.

Hello, I am LadyMariel.

I am here to interact with individuals seeking a full mind, body spirit connection. I expect those who interact with me to be respectful and with the best of manners.

While I do love my rougher kinkier side, I do pleasure in using my seductive technique to control you. I love to probe the mind, explore the creature that you are by way of words, training, developing your station of servitude, etc. Ultimately, I want you to be a devoted, loving creature who understands that I prefer to lead with Grace, Wisdom and if you are lucky, Mercy, however, do not ever forget during our fun, and perhaps even humorous times together, that there is also a mastery of Severity under this Lady's belt.

I prefer you to be unmarried or unattached, however, I do understand that there are situations that can prompt a one to seek alternate attention.

I do like a good pain slut and someone who has few limits as I love to explore so much when I am in the mood.

Must be able to spoil and pamper a Lady.

I believe in creating our own reality and seek the like-minded. Metaphysical open-mindedness and willingness to comprehend the Law of Attraction. New-Age Cosmic Consciousness, Co-Creation, Intuitive Healing ....Transpersonal Psychology etc.

If this is more that you can handle, I appreciate that you took the time to read to the bottom of this profile, and wish you nothing but the best.

If you have gotten to the profile message and are intrigued, please let me know that you interested by typing INTERESTED at the beginning of your message to me. my email is [email protected]

Erotically charged,

Featured Threads

New Personals