Looking to make a BDSM Kik group. Need 7 submissive's of each gender to be days of the week.

Justintime12354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2017
So I had an idea for a Kik group I thought would be fun. Any dom or domme can join, and all of us would have a male and female sub to toss around and control all day, once a week.

If you are a sub, then you would pick a day where you are totally free. You would be told when to get up, you would clock in no later than that. Then you'd be ordered around by all the doms and dommes throughout the day. We'd control what you eat, when you bathe, where you go, when you cum, push you to your absolute limit, and make you thank us for all of it.

We would all, of course, have to respect your limits. I think this wouldn't be too tough to do, since there would only be 14 subs tops. I think it would be a great way for a sub trying to explore total domination to be able to do so on a small scale. The dominants always have someone to play with for both genders, and the subs only have to report for duty once a week, so I can't say it's going to be too rough.

It might not work, but I want to put the idea out on here. Not only do I think this could really be cool if done right, but I'd look forward to the chance to work with more experienced dominants.

Who would be interested in something like this? Let's discuss.

EDIT: All male sub spots are FULL. Feel free to post here as a backup, however. If a sub falls through, or conflicts with another's schedule, the dominants will look for another to take his place.

Last edited:

Justintime12354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2017
Great to see this gaining some traction! Let's keep building the group up on here, shall we? I'd like to get at least a few subs of each gender before I start the actual group.

Justintime12354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2017
Male slave slots almost full:

We have one more spot available for male subs. I expected that would be the spot to fill up first. I'll consider it first come first serve, and then if there are any conflicting schedules I'll dig deeper.

In the meantime, we need Dom's and female subs! Just reply here if you're interested. I'll pm everyone once we get at least a few more Dom's and Domme's and some female subs to play with.

Dsmithson34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 26, 2017
Add me

I'm a male 19 switch who can act as a dom or a sub depending on what the group needs.

Kik: dsmithson3489

Justintime12354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2017
Bumping this for visibility.

Shameless bump, but I also wanted to add that I have two lady subs who would probably be interested in this. If any Dom/me's out there finds this interesting and would like to offer up their subs as well, we could make that work!

Featured Threads

New Personals