Conditioning of a Scat Slave - Part 4: A Mistress’ Surprise

subtle.Surrender

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2016
Part 4 – A Mistress’ Surprise

As she peered down through the toilet seat at Claudia’s immobile face, Mistress Eva began to explain.
“I have a little surprise for you Shitlips. Tonight I’m hosting a cocktail party for the scat community. I told them all to eat up and save their shits for my new toilet and just in case anyone forgets, I’ve locked all the other bathrooms in the house.”
Claudia couldn’t believe what she was hearing, but Mistress Eva went on regardless, “In addition to Robert and me, you’ll also serve my 22 guests and come to realize that this is your only purpose in life; this is what you deserve.”
Back down slammed the toilet seat. Mistress Eva returned to the house to prepare for her party, while Claudia was left to stare at the barn ceiling and dwell on these new revelations.

This was even well beyond Claudia’s worst fears. One thing was for certain though, this was exactly what she deserved. She had no one to blame but herself and the naivety she’d carried throughout this whole ordeal. Claudia sobbed for a while, occasionally joined in chorus by a moo from the cows, but even crying was challenging through the fastened gag, nose hook and collar. Making matters worse, her stomach was now in pain as she really needed to shit. Being so consumed by the night’s events slowly unfolding before her had distracted her from her bowel movements. Claudia was in pain and so upset with herself that she tried forcing it out through the plug. She only succeeded in peeing herself and squeezing some runny excretion of warm mush around the anal plug; creating a sodden diarrhea-like layer between the belt and the clefts of her buttocks. The uncomfortable and utterly disgusting way it felt made Claudia immediately regret her actions.

Claudia knew the worst was still to come. Multiple random strangers shitting in her mouth and on her face, she could already hear people chattering inside the house. Desperately she hoped that Mistress Eva was bluffing and that this was all some twisted mind game. Suddenly, she heard the voices of 2 men approaching. She recognized one of them as Robert and sure enough he peeped in along with a bald, bearded man to admire Mistress Eva’s work.
“Here she is,” said Robert. “Wow, Eva really did do a job on you. Maybe I was wrong after all. I’m really going to enjoy dropping a massive shit in your throat.”

Claudia squirmed. She had no idea why? She wasn’t going anywhere. It was probably out of the sheer horror of Robert’s very real threat.

“Your wife really likes luring in the newbies,” added the other man. “You have no idea what you’re in for sweetie.”
“Go ahead,” urged Robert. “Have the first honors. I’m brewing mine up for later.”
“Well, I only need to piss right now, but I may as well christen her with that. She looks too clean and prim,” replied bearded man as he unzipped a large, hairy penis out of his trousers. Claudia let out a whimper and a cry. She squirmed again in fear, this time trying to move her face, but that only rewarded her with futile pain. She could do nothing but lie there and hope he’d miss. She remember how it infuriated her when Thomas missed the bowl when they lived together. How ironic this now was.

The man towered over the trough with his dick aimed at Claudia’s throat, she flinched as the first few drops landed on her forehead, followed by a consistent stream of urine soaking her from the shoulders up. She coughed and spluttered which was in itself painful due to the restraints on her face. Her mouth filled with warm, salty piss and she coughed again; accidentally swallowing a few gulps. With her eyes closed she couldn’t see that Robert had decided to take a piss as well. He began raining down on the rest of Claudia’s body while she continued coughing.
“Don’t choke now, there’s still a party to serve,” said Robert.
Claudia was soaked in a lot of piss and its accompanying smell, but even that was the least of her problems now. She overheard Robert talking to the other man as they walked back to the house, “We might leave her behind the cows for the night,” he said.

Claudia’s baptism of fire was unrelenting, she couldn’t imagine any way the night could get worse, but at this stage she didn’t want to tempt fate. She tried hard not to break down among the feeling of anxiety, constipation, nausea, and the idea of a whole party of strangers (and cows) shitting in and around her mouth.

Again some footsteps. Claudia heard someone walk into the barn and waited until a slightly rotund blonde woman with a crop-cut peeked inside, only to disappear as quickly as she’d arrived. Her new hope was that maybe the guests would just see her as a prop and not really take up the offer of shitting on her face. Her hopes were soon dashed as the rotund woman appeared again and sat on the seat, she was about to find out just how wishful her thinking had been.

A small fart escaped the woman’s asshole as it tensed and flexed. With her stretched nostrils Claudia caught all of the scent. It made her realize that there wasn’t much clearance between the woman’s asshole and her mouth, maybe 20 or 30 centimeters. Much to her dismay it seemed to align perfectly. So far the trough was proving itself to be modified with acute precision.

“Maybe the shit will curl away from my mouth,” went Claudia’s wishful train of thought again. The woman peed first, Claudia was so fixated on her ass that it caught her off guard. This time it mainly sprayed on her neck and chin, running down the back of her head. The woman farted again and Claudia quivered as she could see the woman’s rectum shifting in the well lit up barn. The smell of the woman’s asshole was already so strong and pungent, even before a log of shit started to poke its head out. The soft crackling sound of waste being squeezed out of someone’s rectum was so excruciatingly loud right now and Claudia helplessly watched. She didn’t want to, she wished she could just close her eyes and zone-out while everyone did their thing, but like a plane crash her eyes remained fixed on the impending doom. She also figured it would be best to know when to brace.

The woman’s log approached so slowly that Claudia almost wished it would just fall and put her out of her misery. At the tip a small nugget was quickly detached and landed on her top lip and front teeth. Seconds later, the woman clenched, breaking it off and landing it right on target. Two nice logs lay comfortably inside Claudia’s mouth, with one log slightly peering out as it leaned against the crevice between Claudia’s top and bottom lip. The dental gag was very effective in its design, as it there was no obstruction in front of Claudia’s open mouth, with the top and bottom bars curling nicely around the lips.

The woman splattered out 2 more small chunks which landed just under Claudia’s right eye and on the dorsum of her nose; dangerously close to her hooked nostrils. Claudia’s experience as a toilet slave had officially begun and she quickly learned that other people’s feces smelled far worse than hers. The woman stood up and Claudia could see that she was wiping her ass with Claudia’s peach colored dress. That explained where she had disappeared to earlier. Like so many other things, it had never occurred to Claudia where the guests would wipe themselves clean. She had no idea how she was going to make the long journey back to London and she wasn’t banking on Mistress Eva giving her any fresh clothes; not on the evidence of her hospitality thus far.

Featured Threads

New Personals