34yo Dom looking for any sub who is interested in a long-term, quality experience online (KIK)

WalterWhite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2017
Hi everybody,

First of all let me say "hi" to the whole kinktalk-community, since I only recently registered and so I'm completely new to this place. :)

I am a 34 years old guy who discovered the excitements of dominating someone online a few months ago. Unfortunately, there are too many fake people "out there" who are either only interested in short conversations (until they're done...) or simply don't take things serious enough to make the experience enjoyable. So I came here, after someone recommended this place to me.

That means: I am looking for a sub, 18+ (of course) but not older than 40 please. I don't care of it's a "he" or a "she", if you're slim thats a big +. Whoever consideres messaging me should do it on KIK, since I will only use this messenger for the purpose.

If you are interested, please keep in mind that you should be willing to send pics and videos of yourself, while I won't send any pics myself.

Again, I am really for looking / asking for a serious thing, I want this to be a positive experience for both of us. That also means that I first want to get to know you a bit before we go any further. After all, conversation is what brings people together. I also expect a certain level of commitment to this, since I will show the same attention for you.

So if you feel that this sounds interesting, don't hesitate to contact me. We can also talk about any further questions you might have then.

You can contact me via KIK-messenger, username is Thomas_Wien

If you do, please let me know that you read this post on kinktalk when saying hi, so I know why you are contacting me.

That's it, I guess. If you're not interested but still managed to read all this, then thanks for your time ;) Otherwise I'm looking forward to your message.

All the best,
Walter

(KIK: Thomas_Wien)

WalterWhite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2017
Thank you for all your messages and the high interest. Since I found someone proper I'm no longer looking for anyone. If anything changes I'll let you know :)

Featured Threads

New Personals