25/f : Looking for interesting,humilating tasks

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
Hello masters and mistresses,

This slut will be alone at home next weekend and will be available for some fun.
Please give this whore some interesting tasks. I will post report with pictures.
I will do the tasks in continuation, so please take care of what is posted above you.
I don't have toys, only household items.

Limits:
No face pic, messy, scat, public, toilet, blood, permanent, anal, anything dangerous and unhygienic.

Warrior

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
1st task

U need to begin by getting binder clamps and attachong them to you nipples and one to your pussy then attach with string to all 3 making it tight between all of them then you will then use a household item of your choosing as a dildo.
Enjoy

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
Slut

Slut is not allowed to cum during the whole time at home alone

Johnsubhypno

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 29, 2016
Stay naked throughout the entire time while wearing a leash. The only time you can wear clothes is a robe when answering the door or planning on spending more than 5 minutes outside. You will take pictures of yourself throughout the entire time and post them here, letting everyone know who responds to this thread

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
another good fake.... enjoy the game :O

While reporting those you know are fake is encouraged, this is at least the second regularly posting female I've seen you accuse. Unless you have spoken to them or have proof, perhaps it's best to keep your speculations to yourself, or at least give reason.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
The slut should prepare her bed each night by getting her pillow and edging 3 times. That should leave a lovely wet spot to lay it's head.

KdeMamOci

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 18, 2015
You are not able to wear anything where you are at home, on whole tiths belly and pussy, you have writen frases like "worthless slut" "fuck hole" "bitch" "fuck this slut" "i need cum" "cum dump"
Then you give pants handle on your nipples, and bobypin on your clit, and you have to walk around your home 10times from room to room on all four

Assassinite9

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2016
Get several pieces of ginger and peel them, then insert one into your pussy and ass, and keep them in for 30 minutes, then edge yourself with it every 10 minutes for 2 hours

MasterN

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2016
Randi,

Considering the above here are some tasks to follow in your spare worthless time -

1) On the day you read this, you are only allowed to crawl around the home with cunt panty plugged like the leaky pig you are born to be.

2) You will continuously edge for the number of posts so far (including mine). Just by clit rubbing. While you have ice in your bra cups (replace if melted).

3) You will sleep on the floor with the leash tied to the leg of the bed with only a ragged bedding fit for a pathetic pet.(optional if privacy permits).

Look forward to your reports.
Master Naresh.

jaws1971ad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 29, 2008
you are not allowed to wear underwear including a bra whenever you are dressed.

jman13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 4, 2016
slave

kik me at :jjmiller_13 and i will make this weekend unforgetable for both of us

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
You will find the time to wax your pussy. If you are slick enough to not need this is of no concern. You will place wax and proceed to wax as if you are needing. You must be plugged anal the entire time and using you just removed dirty panties as a gag.

formistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2015
When going out to the store or for a walk short skirt and commando, should you wish to wear tights then the crotch and arse must cut out

Featured Threads

New Personals