Introducing The New Stables. Slaves Exposure & Exchange

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
I'm creating the New Stables. A group of male/female slaves will be exposed privately for the serious Mistresses/Masters. Every slave will be exposed with pics and long detailed description, plus additional notes of the Dominants that have trained him/her before. Dominants can request any slave for private training.
If the slave is currently free they will have the right of using them and slaves must obey if they want to stay as part of the stables.
If the slave is owned/being used dominants can contact the owner and offer her/him an exchange.

Rules to be members of the stables:

-slaves: female/male, any sexuality but ready to be trained for both male and female Doms. No exceptions and no possibility of choosing the dominant sex.
Must be introduced full nude to the society and properly exposed so they can be throughly inspected by dominants. Ready for custom Pics absolutely mandatory. Webcam optional.

-Doms/Dommes: Must introduce a minimum of one 'Approved slave' to the society before being part of it, providing pics and info to create the slave file and expose her/him..
After getting a new slave from the group must report to the group the slave's advances. Once finished with a slave he/she can try to exchange or get a new one or just let the slave free.
Maximum time with a new slave is a week unless nobody request her/him.

The goal is having all slaves properly used, trained and advancing without depending on busy schedules, travels, etc, and have available slaves that really perform always for the serious dominants. More rules will be created with the members input.

Post below and PM interested slaves and dominants that meet the requirements.

Subboy10

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 31, 2014
I would be honored to join

Please let me be inducted into your stables sir. I have past experience with multpile doms and would like to further my training. Please kik me at urfavoriteguido to talk to me more. Thankyou

AdamSub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2014
Very interested

Hey I am interested in joining your stables sir and would like to be trained even more my only limitation is no face pics other than that I will obey. Thank you my kik is adamsub19

Dannyb113

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2014
Interested

Im semi experienced male slave and wish to be trained more
Kik dannybrooks1130

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
kik me

I'm a very submissive slave who loves humilation and the camera;)
Kik: boy4567

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
kik me

I'm a very submissive slave who loves humilation and the camera;)
Kik: boy4567

SandmanR5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2014
Slave

Im a male submissive and would like to be a part of your stables. A plus is that Im fine with either sex and wont complain when I get either male or female. Can send live pics. My kik is sandmanr5

mailslave85

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 10, 2013
I would also love to be trained by the mistresses and masters here.

My limits are:
- showing face
- family and friends
- ilegal
- social siucide
- blood and scat

LW89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 23, 2014
is this strictly kik now?

I would like to join as a slave.

I have Skype and will pm

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I am currently a free slave and am willing to submit for training.

I have gmail, Skype and Chaturbate. My user name is the same as here on all of them - BamaSwitch.

Featured Threads

New Personals