Chastity Catch 22

OzzyD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 4, 2008
I bought myself a set of Male Lether Chastity Belt Briefs to aid my rapidly growing fettish.

The slight problem is getting my cock into the bag. Because it's quite large, (either that or the bag is really small - I suppose it is that way for a reason) when I get an erection, either it slips out, or it's forced downwards through the small hole in the bottom of the bag so that the bell is emerging. It is doing its job however, no come has passed out of my cock, and it feels nice too!

I was just wondered if that was supposed to happen? I'm sure it's not, but for the meantime, I'm gonna let it: The bell area in question, despite showing some veins has not turned blue due to lack of blood. That and the feeling of the throbbing of the blood on the leather turns me on a bit.

That's just raised another problem. Just wearing the device is turning me on, giving an erection, and some blood loss caused by the bell sticking out - not causing pain, irritation, or known damage - is making it retract again, so it's slowly masturbating me.

Anyway there's quite a lot of stuff there, not sure what you make of it... I'm not sure myself! So I eagerly wait replies.

Last edited:

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Sounds like you might want to try different styles, or visit a specialty shop. They would probably be able to give you the most help.

Featured Threads

New Personals