Galijvik

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 8, 2009
Montreal, qc
Hi!
I was wondering if it worst when a slave got milked for a day and then put on orgarsm denial for a week.

And is it possible to ejaculate without having orgasm is orgasm denial?

Well, that's large question, but I was wondering is somebody had lived that before or had done it to a slave?

cat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 25, 2009
South UK
Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link so apologies if not...but I found this a really interesting article:

http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/not90714.htm

I do plan trying this/these practices with my slave, I'll let you know how it goes in a few weeks when we meet offline...(for the first time).

Galijvik

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 8, 2009
Montreal, qc
Thank you,that was quite interresthing, Then it could be very appropriation to masturbate a lot without orgasm before milking. And then milking is not the same thing than orgasm denial. milking is a part of it as a way to avoid the slave to have orgasm and allow him to release the presssure. But can we get milking without stimulate the prostate?

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
Milking before denial dont work for me, but after a week or two in chastity the milking is easy and its also very unsatisfy and not even anything close of an orgasm. Its an humilating thing for me.

submaleinmn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 9, 2010
Mpls, MN
Milking before denial dont work for me, but after a week or two in chastity the milking is easy and its also very unsatisfy and not even anything close of an orgasm. Its an humilating thing for me.

I agree with this all. During chastity the milking is not pleasurable at all.
Most of the time I did not even get an erection at all during milking.

Featured Threads

New Personals