• Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 29, 2009
London Ontario
29 year old slave male seeking a dominant female under 50

29 year old slave male*seeking a*dominant female of any age*

29 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age*

I am a 29 year old male submissive in Ontario Canada. I am new to the BDSM lifestyle but I am very eager to learn and serve a strong Woman.

I am currently in a relationship, however it is strictly vanilla. Age, race, and location do not matter to me. I am more interested in Someone who is creative, confident, and likeminded who is looking to be worshipped and treated like the Goddess she is.

I desire to please and pleasure a Mistress who has a sense of passion for the BDSM lifestyle and all that goes with it. I do not want Someone who will not show respect for me and my submissive nature. Treat me like a person not a doormat. If you are still reading maybe I have sparked your interest so I will tell you more about myself.

I am sure I left some out, but that is all I can currently think of at this time. If anymore pop up I will let You know. Please respect my limits and I will respect You. I am a bigger guy so if you have a problem with that I apologize, it just wont work between us then.*

If you desire a long lasting, loyal submissive then I encourage you to reply to me. My e-mail is*[email protected]
Kinks:

orgasm control
CBT
bondage
anal
wax play
mild pain
body worship
spankings
teasing

Experience:

NA