Homemade Easy to make toy ideas needed

griffinr375

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2014
Hello KinkTalk!

I've acquired a new sub and I would like some ideas of toys she can make at home.
She has access to the following items

Pegs
String/rope
Duct Tape
Tacs
Hair brushes

I've already had her make a tac bra, I'm aware the list of items is not extensive so any and all ideas are welcom

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
Take a peice of duct tape. With tacs on the sticky side and place it on her cunt. Then get her to wear super tight pants like yoga pants. Also get here to wear the tac bra. For extra disconfort sje can wear another (smaller) bra over the tack bra. A task she can do is go for a run with both in place.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Small plastic spring loaded hair clips - the kind with the interlocking finger - are good for subtle pressure on her nipples, pussy lips or clit.

Chopsticks or pencils, combined with rubber bands, make rather good clamps, again for nipple or pussy lips.

Lengths of chain - 2 to 3 feet in length, along with padlocks are always good addition for self bondage. She can freeze the key in a water bottle for controlled release.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
We always use household items. So substitute of dildo can be any TV remote, or better is small cell phone so You can call to it and vibrate her. Cell phone can be used also for more kinky way. She have to set it to vinbrations stuff it in a condom and then inside her pussy deep. And then You can call to her. It can be very funny if she will walk with it outside.

Featured Threads

New Personals