Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
Oh indubitably.
I've seen plenty of weird fetishes in my time but I shan't go off topic.

jaymon22

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2013
twice, three times.

It's like they say, once you go black you can never back... except with Satyr's lol.

I don't know from experience.

mewzoey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 19, 2013
i think i'd be a good puppy! maybe a kitten but i think i'm kind of a whiny puppy haha

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
For me my slave is my pet. I will nurture her, feed her, protect her, reward her and punish her like any pet. She will get a special name from me based on her unique traits.

There may be some toys to increase it
To full on pet play. But she will always be treated likes favoured pet

LoveHurts

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2013
away from you
My pet that I identify with the most is a Hedgehog. Yes it is a different pet but i feel that it includes my personality most. :) ( im a Furry)

Calmandcollected

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2013
Looking

If anyone is interested I am currently looking for an online pet. I love puppies, kittens, foxes, and many other kinds of pets, send me a message and let's go from there.

PinkHeart

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 27, 2012
Well, I've found that I like kitten the most, that's the one most like my personality, and you get cuddles, warm milk, and all sorts of scratching a and amazing things ^-^ Plus I really like being called kitten <3

Duleshna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2013
Ah, the petplay. For reasons unknown this has always been close to my heart. I really didn't think it at first but it sort of grew into everything I do.

So, what do I like? I guess I am not one of those "hardcore" petplay doms, who force the slave to have a full transformation. I just like to reduce the slave down a notch. Just to deny her to be treated like a person. A pet - for me at least - represents a living being who I can take care of and who shows me affection without the need to speak. Maybe it's a way to make things simple, more easily to control. And also very amusing. It's a pleasurable sight when a slave gradually gets dehumanized and starts acting and thinking more like an animal. It's fun and entertaining even on non-erotic level.

However, the erotic part makes it even more effective. I get to constantly remind her that she is being treated like an animal... a lesser being. She gets her rights and privilidges stipped away and is completely under my whims. Of course, I want to be a good owner and take care of my pets. But just the mental state where she gets... Knowing that she is no better than a dog. And usually I can easily point out that she gets off from that. And tease her even more physically. The guilt of physical pleasure, the mental notion of being something less human, all of that just comes to one in proper petplay.

However, I am not into hardcore things personally. I don't require my pets to dress up in full puppy or kitten suit. I actually think dogs are kinda... meh. I like cats a lot more. Yet, I sometimes end up treating my pet like a dog instead of a cat. It's complicated. That's why I try and avoid using terms like "cat" or "dog"... And just generally talk about "pet", maybe "kitten" when I want to be affectionate. Cat ears and cat tail is a must though. And the tail... well, it should be one with a proper attachment piece. One that preferably viberates too.

Ok, so.... what I like doing with my pets? I do the normal stuff, I guess. Make the crawl on the floor, deny them from using hands unless absolutely necessary (they should use mouth instead), dressing them up next to nothing, making sure they don't jump on furnature, eat and drink from a bowl... And of course, if possible, use the outside as bathroom. But, since that is not always possible, I am filling to close my eyes as they head to the toilet to get relief. Like I said, I am not into hardcore stuff if it causes unnecessary difficulties.

With live-in pets... One thing I like to teach them is that they can show me when they are happy or want to "play" by nuzzling against my crotch or gently licking or kissing it. If I am in the mood, I can either do a proper playsession with them or just tell them to dig in and have fun. A good kitty always appreciates delicious "cream". And properly shows that.

Featured Threads

New Personals