Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016
18 year old switch male seeking a 18-20 year old switch female

Hi I'm looking for a female mistress or sub I have had a few mistresses in the past but have only about a few weeks with them I'm looking for a mistress to train me and maybe even reward me for good behaviour i might be willing to meet up if you live in Perth sometime

My likes are( bondage Nipple play wax play ice play chastity and I'm always willing to try new stuff)

Dilikes(scat family and social suicide this might grow or change in the future as I try stuff I'm kinda into needle play but I am unsure about it)

I am currently not in Australia right now for personal reasons but I hope to find a mistress whom I can meet in person as I have never had a physical bdsm relationship but I am interested in trying it.
My only method of contact is throu kik for now I might get Skype at a later date if you wish to know anymore details PM me on here or for a quicker response message on kik at theheartofdragonwing I'll be happy to answer any questions or send a pic for you to inspect me(no face at first until I trust you I hope you understand) I also have a big medical fetish both standard and a bit of a surgerical themed rp i look forward to talking to you

• Kinks:
Femdom domination medical

• Experience:
I have almost no experience

• Limits:
Scat family and social suicide this list may grow

Featured Threads

New Personals