How long can clothespins safely stay on Nipples, Cock, or Scrotum?

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
I need to know how long clothespins can safely be applied to nipples, cock, or scrotum? Not all at one but for each body part individually. I have heard that if clothespins are on for too long they can cause numbness and nerve damage. Is this true? I need to know how long is counted as "safe", I do not want to put my slave in danger.

Littlecummer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2008
Illinois
I've had clothespins on my nipples for at least an hour before. It hurt like hell taking them off, but no long-term damage. Personally, I can't get clothespins to stay on my cock, just on the skin around it, and usually those only stay on for a bit as I like to play with myself. Also, clothespins on my balls have been on for over an hour, and again, no long term damage.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I have had cloths pins on my nipples for about an hour several times. No damage! Now a women who wants to have kids an breast feed may be a different story! In my opinion nipples on men(me in general) are impliments of loving pain. I dont hurt my wifes nipples at all. Although, I love it when she bites mine. I love the pain on my nipples when I orgasm. Not sure why, but its great!

carom

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2011
I have heard that if clothespins are on for too long they can cause numbness and nerve damage. Is this true? I need to know how long is counted as "safe", I do not want to put my slave in danger.
First off yes it can damage the nerves and cause temporary and even permanent lose of feeling.

The longer they stay on the higher the risk. There is no clear line of when it gets a problem.
The time also depends a lot on how strong the clothespin is.

As general time frame. If you want to stay really on the safe side go with 10-20 minutes. If you want to have a longer scene simply reposition them from time to time.

Personally i would advice against an hour or even more without some pauses.

ApplePie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 18, 2011
They shouldn't be on for more than 30 minutes, and that's the absolute maximum! As Carom said, they can damage nerves and you could lose feeling.

Punisher37

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2011
I reckon on not doing more than 15 or 20 minutes, and wouldn't go beyond 15 until the slave is a bit used to them. I might go 30, but it would worry me a bit.

Featured Threads

New Personals