(Belgium) Kortrijk: M/Dom/20 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ I am looking for any gendersub

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
Western Europe

Bloopbloop

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 28, 2017
20 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hey All!

My name is Nikki, I am a 20y old Master/Dom.
My sub unfortunatly didnt have time anymore cause of personal reasons.
So my applications are open again, I am looking for new subs/slaves willing to be trained. No matter the age, experience, race,...
Ill post my add down here, contact me here if you want to talk! Ill give my contactinfo if you ask for it.

What Thotho's Sub should be like:

At least some of our likes should be equal. I am not asking for someone to have exactly the same likes as me, since I am really willing to try anything not in my limits. My sub will have to send pictures overtime (offcourse faceless if wanted and only after trust is eshtablished). I will be giving 24h rules, but wont be doing full day sessions.

So why Thotho?
I know that there are a ton of other Male masters on here and I sometimes dont even believe in myself but I know that alot other people do. If you get to know me you will find out that im pretty fun to talk to and I dont think im Stupid afterall. I like to be in charge and tell what to do. You like to be a pet. Lets put the pieces together!
I really dont care the gender, though female, transfemale en hardsissys have a little advantage ;)
If you contact me and include "christmastree" in your message, I know youve read all
Im always up to trying anything atleast once. Im a pretty curious person afterall

• Kinks:
Likes of Thotho: Diapers, Edging, Denial, Humiliation, Mild Pee play, Bathroom Control, Anal, cum play, orgasm denial, self bondage, light, humiliation, edging, pet play, Pain Ice, Toothpaste, pegs,...

• Experience:
Dislikes of Thotho: heavy anal, pee, wax/ice, deepthroating toys, public (nothing which can be seen. a plug is ok), messy

• Limits:
Limits of Thotho: Blackmailing,poo, illegal, blood, torture, public humiliation, permanent things and the obvious ones

Featured Threads

New Personals