Soap in anus

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
how'd it go? how'd you feel?

Lol well it wasn't sexually pleasurable if that's what you mean. I'm glad I did it though, because it made me feel so much more confident during my anal play afterwards (i'm going to avoid giving a graphic description of the enema because I wouldn't want to gross anyone out).

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Lol well it wasn't sexually pleasurable if that's what you mean. I'm glad I did it though, because it made me feel so much more confident during my anal play afterwards (i'm going to avoid giving a graphic description of the enema because I wouldn't want to gross anyone out).
you could pm me about it (I am not grossed by a good description :)) and anal play afterwards? care to tell? i guess put that in the pm too please?

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012

Enemas aren't really supposed to be sexually pleasurable ;) they are, however, a very submissive thing to do.

They're also very gross, by nature.

I am glad you were able to do it and achieve the desired effects. I have to warn you, they're addictive.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Oh..okay! Warm water right? Or you like cold water?

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Due to the many PMs requesting the description, I think I'll just post it here. Also, MrJohn, I liked the results and the anal play afterwards was much more fun so I think I'll definitely be doing this every time before I do anything anal from now on.

Enema description: I filled up a dish soap bottle with water that felt luke warm in my hand after rinsing it out several times. I then got into my bath tub in a missionary type position with my legs raised a little bit higher. I pressed the tip of the dish soap bottle to my anus and I squeezed the bottle. I feel that most of the water that squirted out probably didn't go in because my anus was tense because I wasn't lubricated and I wasn't very relaxed. However, the amount that did go in felt very, very hot, I suppose because the inside of my anus is more sensitive to temperature than my outside skin. It also felt slightly unpleasant because the water was going in so fast. Once the water was inside of me, I felt very uncomfortable letting it out. It basically went against all of the potty training I've had since the age of 2 months. However, I did it. I repeated this cycle several times, until I looked at the bottle and saw that I hadn't used up very much water at all. I then decided to raise my legs even closer to my shoulders, I unscrewed the cap in order to let in more water without making it go faster. I tried inserting the top part of the bottle into my anus, but it didn't work because the screw pattern on it would have caused damage. I thought about using ice cubes to open up my anus more, but it would have been more of a hassle. So instead, I decided to switch positions to doggy style, in which I was able to let in more water. I continued this in doggy style until I finished the bottle. I decided that just to be safe, I should do a little bit more water so I filled up the bottle all the way (it wouldn't have worked in the position I was going to try next if I hadn't filled it up all the way). I then got into a cow girl position in which I let my weight pull me down onto the bottle. Once I was on it, I squeezed hard to get as much water into me. I then pulled it it out and the water out. Since the water had been coming out clean for the last few times, I decided I had done enough. I then drained the water remaining in the bottle, and then showered.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
I read on a site long ago that the beat position to give yourself an enema is to lie on your bed and sleep so that youre on 1 shoulder (not sure left or right :/) and then put the end of the enema kit in your ass. It gives max functionality and is easy or something like that..try it out the next time?

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
Agreed. Tubs are easy to clean up.

In the future, I think you'll have better results with a longer tube to get a deeper cleansing.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
If I can find a rubber tube that attaches to the end of my dish soap bottle well, I'll use that. However I was reasonably happy with the results I got just using the bottle.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
If I can find a rubber tube that attaches to the end of my dish soap bottle well, I'll use that. However I was reasonably happy with the results I got just using the bottle.

Kneel in my tub and I'll rinse you out REAL good. j/k

Seriously, though. A proper enema goes in pretty deep and you will try to hold it for a few minutes. Other than the obvious benefits during anal play, there are a lot of health benefits to enemas.

What I would suggest is finding a length of tubing that attaches to a container you can hang up in the bathtub. I really like camelbaks for this. The drinking tube can be uncomfortable to insert, but a length of ice machine waterline fits right into that tube and is MUCH easier to get inside you.

Fill the container, clip the hose and find your comfortable position and relax as it flows into you. The first time, it will be VERY strange. But, it's worth it. I find that it takes a flush or two to get myself clean.

Once clean, I'll usually pop in a quart of coffee (warm, NOT HOT) and enjoy myself.

Featured Threads

New Personals