Playful hits and abuse...

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
There's a fine line to walk between abuse and play, but breaking someone's arm certainly crosses the line. That's a long term, serious injury. Even if someone asked me to, I don't think I'd break their arm.

With any luck the police will get involved, though if the "pet" says it was an accident, there's really nothing they can do.

Why would someone stay in a relationship with a guy like that?

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
a master gets more reaction from a sturn look and a few disapointed words then inflicting harsh pain on their subs.

this comming from "master_ofpain"

if the sub feels abused leave

Masters need to be incontrol every moment of every day and know percicely what there every touch does and the reaction it gives

Last edited:

Torturer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2009
hmm, sceptical...

my guess, and I am only guessing is that he is not very dominant, and that he doesnt have a slave/pet and that he properly never will.

so maybe the reason he was chatting with you was to test his fantasy, hear stories from you that matched his dream. When you didn't live up to his vision about a Ds relationship he had no more use for you and blocked you. Perhaps he was even angry with you for ruining his illusion about how he wanted things to be.

Now it goes from guessing to crazy fantasy: he should properly move out of his moms basement and get a job ;)

Night-1991

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2009
Abuse, plain and simple. I feel sorry for that sub/slave, the police should be involved. Did you save the conversation?, they can track the screen name and email of that person.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
hmm, sceptical...

my guess, and I am only guessing is that he is not very dominant, and that he doesnt have a slave/pet and that he properly never will.

so maybe the reason he was chatting with you was to test his fantasy, hear stories from you that matched his dream. When you didn't live up to his vision about a Ds relationship he had no more use for you and blocked you. Perhaps he was even angry with you for ruining his illusion about how he wanted things to be.

Now it goes from guessing to crazy fantasy: he should properly move out of his moms basement and get a job ;)

That actually gave me a laugh, I hope it had all been an illusion in kinks of his. Mind you, with the amount of idiots I've met on the net, it wouldn't suprise me if he was telling the truth. ((Yes I have met a lot of weirdos online and wonder how I manage with them))

Abuse, plain and simple. I feel sorry for that sub/slave, the police should be involved. Did you save the conversation?, they can track the screen name and email of that person.

Unfortunatly I never saved it, though my ex slave also spoke with him and he told her the same stories...

RotheDusstaJabbuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 13, 2010
i agree with Master Kazugami, breaking a persons arm is just abuse.

i was in an abusive relationship for a little while. just three months. but in that time, i was burned to the point where i had scars on my neck, arms, and one over my breast. i was also mentally tortured to where someone can give me a look or raise their hand and i would cringe.
unfortunately, i would rather the abuse than live with my parents, so i put up with it.
both my ex bf and my master said i should have gone to the cops. my ex said that there's still time. but in my opinion, let it rest.

luckily all the scars have healed except for on on my upper arm and lower arms after i take a shower.

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
i agree with Master Kazugami, breaking a persons arm is just abuse.

i was in an abusive relationship for a little while. just three months. but in that time, i was burned to the point where i had scars on my neck, arms, and one over my breast. i was also mentally tortured to where someone can give me a look or raise their hand and i would cringe.
unfortunately, i would rather the abuse than live with my parents, so i put up with it.
both my ex bf and my master said i should have gone to the cops. my ex said that there's still time. but in my opinion, let it rest.

luckily all the scars have healed except for on on my upper arm and lower arms after i take a shower.

i feel sad for you :-(

no one should ever have want or need to do that to anyone else. especialy some one they love and care for.

sure:
branding is a popular method(be it fringe) of play between long turm partners(lifelong!), using the marks left like a wedding ring. but that is a mutualy shaired want, you dont burn someone just for the fuck of it.

yes online name: master of pain... there is a diffrence between wanted, sexualy gratifying pain and abuse

some subs do give masters permission to use any object, leave any mark..

Featured Threads

New Personals