Too many orgasms?

shadowofchaos

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 26, 2011
Is it possible to have too many orgasms in a row and cause medical problems I have heard of people fainting because of prolonged stimulation

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
One will have a tendency to fall unconscious from exhaustion.

After each orgasm, the body will have a "recharge" period. Unlikely that you could "pass out" from multiple orgasms in a single session.

Do you want to try to see if you can pass out from multiple orgasms?

Skarin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2011
Manchester/Lakes
Not sure if its possible for guys but it definitely is for girls. Couple of years back someone passed out because they were wearing vibrating underwear in a supermarket.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Actually, they passed out from other factors like she hadn't eaten for several days. If the vibrating panties were making her orgasm so much, how did she even make out of the parking lot, let alone out of her house?

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
It is possible to pass out from have a lot of orgasms, or from having a really, really strong one. There are a couple of different reasons for it depending on the situation though. A really, really strong and powerful orgasm can cause the muscles to contract hard enough that it limits blood flow to the brain and that causes you to 'faint'. The other is sometimes the body will activate a certain part of the nervous system to try and actually protect the body, and that will result in fainting among other things.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Last edited:

erotisch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2011
I honestly don't think that there is "too many orgasms". There are some important things to remember to do if you plan to go into a session where you will be having or could potentially be having multiple orgasms:

1. Make sure you have had something to eat so you don't begin already lightheaded.
2. STAY HYDRATED. You do lose fluids (duh!) when you orgasm, so it is important to be sure that you have had sufficient water to help keep you hydrated during the session.
3. Breathe! I know this sounds simple, but how many of us have a tendency of holding our breath when we get close to or are in the middle of the orgasm?
4. If it is clitoral stimulation, it is possible to do it hard enough to have damage, so use caution and brains when masturbating. For the male, I think your biggest risk is actually burn from rubbing too hard.
5. If you begin to get chest pains, STOP! Some people with heart conditions can be overstimulated to the point of heart attack or cardiac arrest.

The biggest thing is to listen to your body. There are signs and warnings that your body naturally gives you. Some of these are safe to push the limits on but some are clear warning signs of something worse about to happen. Have fun but do so safely!

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
Death by orgasmic over-lode. If I could choose my manner of demise that's the way I'd want to go.

spark209

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2012
Who was counting his orgasms? Was this the only night he had ever masturbated? Most nights he would stop at 41 orgasms but tonight was special so he went for 42 orgasms. I wonder if it was tricky getting the body of of the room. The floor had to be super slick!

No way any guy can have 41 orgasms in day .Only girls can keep having orgasms .

Guys can have about 2 or 3 tops than it hard to come and even if you do come it is dry orgasms or very little.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Only girls can keep having orgasms.

Only some. Some can't go on after one, some others can keep going. Some can't even have one at all. Everyone's different.

Guys can have about 2 or 3 tops than it hard to come and even if you do come it is dry orgasms or very little.

Again, I think you are generalizing :) I have known a few who could go on more than that and no dry ones either afer 2 or 3. Obviously, the majority are in the range that you propose but like I said above, everyone's different :)

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I have had at least 10 in one day before. It does end up being dry after 2 or 3.

spark209

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2012
Only some. Some can't go on after one, some others can keep going. Some can't even have one at all. Everyone's different.

Again, I think you are generalizing :) I have known a few who could go on more than that and no dry ones either afer 2 or 3. Obviously, the majority are in the range that you propose but like I said above, everyone's different :)

I can come 2 or 3 big loads and after that it is very little or dry orgasms.:eek:[

snup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 22, 2011
kink.com had .. I think amber rain/e ? or one of the stars doing a massive number of forced orgasms.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Why women can have multiple orgasms but not men?

We have a refractory period -- the reloading phase during which men are unlikely to become erect or ejaculate again. It appears to be influenced by hormones, neurotransmitters, and nerve excitability, and is seemingly absent among most women. It's unclear how many women can have multiple orgasms -- research suggests that between 14 percent and 40 percent have experienced them. (And some women don't want to be pressured to be the next Energizer Bunny.) The closest thing to multiple orgasms for men is tantric sex, which often means learning to experience the sensation of orgasm repeatedly without ejaculating.

malesubforbondage

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 30, 2012
carlilock.com
it is also possible for men to have multiple orgasms as well. Under the right circumstances I can often be made to cum twice. If I continue being stimulated after that I become extra sensitive. I can maintain an erection in this state, even if I don't have another orgasm, but if the stimulation stops then I loose it. and I need a recovery period before I can be stimulated again.

Personally, I love being played with after I cum, it is a form of torture and pleasure rolled into one.

master_naku

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
It is possible to pass out from have a lot of orgasms, or from having a really, really strong one. There are a couple of different reasons for it depending on the situation though. A really, really strong and powerful orgasm can cause the muscles to contract hard enough that it limits blood flow to the brain and that causes you to 'faint'. The other is sometimes the body will activate a certain part of the nervous system to try and actually protect the body, and that will result in fainting among other things.

my ex gf basically did faint from a very powerful orgasm once, she was riding me came harder than i have ever seen a woman cum, basically feel on top of me and convulsed didnt breath during the whole orgasm rolled off of me and i asked if she was ok she mutter "I uhm...." and she was out....she then woke up about 5 minutes later had no idea where she was and then she looked at me and was like "...oh yeah" and smiled lol

Featured Threads

New Personals