New toys

dentz99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2016
My wife and I are looking to get some new toys for the bedroom. We curretly have handcuffs, whip, blindfold, and a vibrator. We have been experimenting with some SnM. We are looking for something under $50USD, please help use decide what to buy.

Post links to where we can buy these as well

NotQuiteTamed

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 10, 2016
I cannot recommend Dangerous Lilly's sex toy blog enough, for everything from awesome reviews to material safety.

Seriously, go google her up :)

sophiaspanties

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 26, 2015
cherry hill

HarmlessBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2015
Edmonton
My wife and I are looking to get some new toys for the bedroom. We curretly have handcuffs, whip, blindfold, and a vibrator. We have been experimenting with some SnM. We are looking for something under $50USD, please help use decide what to buy.

Post links to where we can buy these as well

WOW! My first reaction to this message was that this might be a fake message. "handcuffs, whip, blindfold, and a vibrator" seems fairly random to me. Handcuffs and blindfolds are quite simple starter toys, as is a vibrator (which many women who are not even into BDSM have). But a Whip is generally considered a toy for experts. Unless you mean a flogger.

But more specifically to my idea of it being a random list:
hand cuffs are for bondage
whip is for sadism/ masochism
blind folds are generally used for control or intensifying sensations.
vibrators tend to be sensation play.

But I am going to assume this is an honest post and also assume the 2 of you are fairly new to bdsm.

So when you say "experimenting with some SnM" do you mean sadism and masochism. If so, my first thought would be to look in your kitchen. Chairs are wonderful to tie someone too: sitting with legs spread to play with the thighs and front, or bent over the back of the chair and hands tied to the front legs for butt and back play.
also in the kitchen: wooden spoons, spatulas, and many other fun toys. ever drag a fork on her sensitive nipples?
Or look in the pantry. Putting some dry rice on the floor and making her kneel on it is a great punishment.

Basically why do you need to have suggestions for toys when you probably have tons in your house.

Use what you have and see what you like. Then if you find that you have a need, that is the time to buy toys. Maybe the hand cuffs are too rough on her wrists, consider leather cuffs. If the whip is too long, or too hard to use look for a better toy for your needs.

But my suggestion is to not look for toys untill you know what play they are going to be used for.

Featured Threads

New Personals