masterslittleslut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 8, 2017
Canada
Dear kinktalk users,

My Master has set me the task to have writing on my body to help remind me when I forget, as it seems to be often, my position to serve. I continually forget to follow my daily tasks and so he suggests having my body written will help with this.

So, I hope you can help me ...

I need you to post below what word(s) to write and where to write it on my body and I will. However any place that has previously been used will be ignored - so try and be creative, and please be specific about its position and size ...

Ignored "write slut on your chest"
Approved "write the word slut above your left nipple with all the top of your tiny breast written on"

If your word gets featured on my body then I will contact you for a method to show you.

Some limitations however... there will be nothing neck upwards, and Sir will of course take the final decision on anything. Oh and there can be nothing just above my heart as that space is reserved for my identification number from my Master.

Other than this my body is now in service to be written on in any place, this will remain open for the next 3 days then I will complete it all at once

Please help me so I can try and remember better for Him next time

The_Demandred

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 11, 2017
Write "cum goes here" on your breast of choice, under your nipple.
Write "stuff with cock" above your pussy, where your pubic hair would be.
Write "cock goes here" on your ass cheek of voice with an arrow pointing to your asshole.
:)

MsterG

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2017
write slap my ass, if I do not remember commands on your stomach

bobolala

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 1, 2011
Draw an "X" on your clit and write the words "Do Not Touch" in small fine lettering above your clit, curving around. This will hopefully remind you that your priority is always to give pleasure, not to receive.

Just under your right nipple, write "Pierce me"

On the inside of your left pussy lip write "No Condoms"

On the right ass cheek, close to the fold where your ass and you leg meet, write "Clean with piss after use"

mountainsteak

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
Please write "Stop being useless" as high on your chest as allowed. Write it small enough that someone who sees it from across the room would not be able to distinguish the letters, but someone next to you could read it.

have fun,
mountain

KinkyAnne

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2016
On each kneecap write “if you can read this I’m out of position”

On your palms write “a real slut uses her mouth”

On the back of your thighs write”spread my cheeks sir” and draw arrows to your bum

Hearth987

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2017
get on all fours and write open for on your left ass cheek and business on your right with an arrow on your left cheek to your pussy and one on your right cheek to your asshole. the picture should be taken from behind.

Shana

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2017
Please write "masters little slut" on your front bikini line. Center with respect to your belly button. Please use red pen if available. Use a letter size that makes it fit on the front (so not too big letters).
Please also write "hidden" (right boob) and "or not" (left boob) directly under both your boobs. So if you have bigger or hanging boobs the words will be hidden if you have smaller boobs the words will be visible. Use black pen and smaller characters.

Have fun

Last edited:

The_Demandred

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 11, 2017
Write "I like to lick my own cum off the floor"
Where ever you still have room.
Will we get to see you when you are done?

bobolala

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 1, 2011
A couple more to through into the running, because it's always nice to have options.

In fine lettering, directly along the collar bone on your right-hand side: "Fuck Me Unconscious"

In your left armpit:

Pain
is
Pleasure

On your left foot, on the pad of the underside of each toe: "FUCK", one letter per toe.

In a perfect circle around your navel: "USE ME ABUSE ME"

New Personals