I love the mall

Hosery

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2013
Hey everyone I'm looking for some shopping ideas like what should I buy or dares I can do.

I'm going to Victoria secret ,forever 21 ,Ross dress for less ,and black heart lingere and many more
Thanks everyone

Subgirl87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 2, 2015
Master once took me shopping with a remote controlled egg in my pussy, I came so many time, was both amazing and terrifying.

Hosery

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2013
Do u have any task for me or do u just like sharing expire de randomly

Hosery

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2013
Just bumping this up will have time this weekend

RHL1999

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2016
At every store you wil be wearing what you bought at the last store.
First you'll go to one of the stores then by panties and bra. You'll need to do some googling for the size. For panties look at the hip size.

Next store you'll by a top that's thin enough to see the bra and some booty shorts. Don't forget to try them on. This is more humiliating when you go to a TJ Max line of stores, Ross is one of them, since they make you hang the clothing on a rack so that they can count them. I almost had an argument the attendant was questioning my judgement. True humiliation.

The next store will be some shoes with heals or wedges

Now wearing only and all of the above you will by some nail polish, a bright color, doesn't have to be red, could be orange, blue, green, no black. This could match the top. Don't forget some lipstick.

While your ask dressed up lipstick, nails, don't forget those toes. Run in to the supermarket, pharmacy, or wherever and pick up some leggings.

You look so cute dolled up with those leggings under your short-shorts
Ok it is time to by that micro mini skirt, make sure that lipstick and nail polish still looks good.
I think you need another top and more panties.
Now with your new skirt, top, bra panty heals nail polish, lipstick, take a walk around the mall, visit some stores browse around. Make sure you sit down, enjoy the people passing. Don't you feel exposed, you should not be, girls sit with mini skirts on.
Oh look you dropped your money, you better stoop down and pick it up.

Don't worry tomorrow will be easier, you'll spend the day with your top and leggings on. No pants or skirt. You'll need to buy some feminine pads with wings,, you do want the full experience? These should have been purchased with the panties.

From now on until the pads run out, it's just your panties with a pad your wearing.
From now on make sure your wearing that bra any time you leave the house.

Magical Trapdoor

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2016
At every store you wil be wearing what you bought at the last store.
First you'll go to one of the stores then by panties and bra. You'll need to do some googling for the size. For panties look at the hip size.

Next store you'll by a top that's thin enough to see the bra and some booty shorts. Don't forget to try them on. This is more humiliating when you go to a TJ Max line of stores, Ross is one of them, since they make you hang the clothing on a rack so that they can count them. I almost had an argument the attendant was questioning my judgement. True humiliation.

The next store will be some shoes with heals or wedges

Now wearing only and all of the above you will by some nail polish, a bright color, doesn't have to be red, could be orange, blue, green, no black. This could match the top. Don't forget some lipstick.

While your ask dressed up lipstick, nails, don't forget those toes. Run in to the supermarket, pharmacy, or wherever and pick up some leggings.

You look so cute dolled up with those leggings under your short-shorts
Ok it is time to by that micro mini skirt, make sure that lipstick and nail polish still looks good.
I think you need another top and more panties.
Now with your new skirt, top, bra panty heals nail polish, lipstick, take a walk around the mall, visit some stores browse around. Make sure you sit down, enjoy the people passing. Don't you feel exposed, you should not be, girls sit with mini skirts on.
Oh look you dropped your money, you better stoop down and pick it up.

Don't worry tomorrow will be easier, you'll spend the day with your top and leggings on. No pants or skirt. You'll need to buy some feminine pads with wings,, you do want the full experience? These should have been purchased with the panties.

From now on until the pads run out, it's just your panties with a pad your wearing.
From now on make sure your wearing that bra any time you leave the house.

I admire the effort you took constructing this post, and signing up to reply to this 11 month old thread, I just hope you weren't spending those months coming up with it.

Though it would explain why you didn't have time left to ponder if replying to such an old thread would be a good idea.

Featured Threads

New Personals