Experienced Master looking for worthless sluts.

Masta

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2016
Hi! I'm 19 Dominant Male and have been doing some online domination for about 2 years.

I am looking for a worthless slut who wishes to be degraded and owned completely by me. I want full and total control, you give me everything because to you i am the only person who is important.

I want full devotion. If you're not worthless and willing to put 110% in i don't want you. I am simple and i enjoy watching.

When i give orders i want you to show me what you're doing. I will not tolerate resistance of any kind and i will not handle any type of disobedience. I also count inactivity disobedience, i am not looking for a one night stand kinda deal, i want a slut who plans on staying for a while. If you aren't that type of slut don't bother.

I can act as a kind and loving to a rude and harsh master, tell me your preference and ill treat you as such, however i'm better at being a harsh master. :p

I enjoy trying new things (Aside from being a sub) So if you have a fetish you want me to focus on please tell me. I will tell you my fetishes at the beginning as well. Do what i ask when and you and i will have a lovely time.

If you're interested or are a worthless piece of shit slut kik me! My kik is praisedatsun1 (bonus marks for getting the reference!) And we can discuss your servitude more there. I can't wait to hear from you!

Masta

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2016
It is sir. Good job! But now others have it.... Welp i can't hate hope you find a sub as well

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
It is sir. Good job! But now others have it.... Welp i can't hate hope you find a sub as well

you too,
deleted the comment so nobody sees it, do you still **** it? (word hidden so people have no idea what i am talking about)

Praise The Sun

Featured Threads

New Personals