• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
I've seen many posts like this recently:

---------------------------------------------------------------
18 yo female needs dominant, KIK me at xxxxx and I will send pics
---------------------------------------------------------------

While it's not entirely impossible that someone would post that with good intentions, it's far more likely that it's a different game being advertised.

The most likely is that the KIK account that is being advertised has been set up with the sole purpose of harvesting KIK usernames. This could be for reasons ranging from fairly innocent future spamming to intended blackmail once you've provided a few personal details.

As always, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is ;-)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Very true, it could also be someone up to mischief posting the ID of a friend as a prank or worse someone just trying to make trouble. I would steer clear of these or at the very least do some checking via PM before entering into a conversation.

eagertess

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2015
You never know

It is a song as old as time. For as long as I have been interested in the scene, there have been 18 yo girls looking for a Master but seldom does it ever come to anything.

(No where near 18 anymore)

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I think it might be time a good time to revisit who we talk to on kik.

Let's not forget guys, young, cute, lonely girls who just broke up with their boyfriend probably know lots of cute boys to cry on their shoulders. These girls tell you their sob story of how he took everything, and she can't pay her rent. Can you give her some money for it?

Featured Threads

New Personals