QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Last weigh in: Roughly 215 lbs.
Overall goal weight: 130 lbs.

So here's the plan. You all get to decide a punishment for me if I did not lose any weight within the past 3 weeks. I neglected to do my weekly weigh in, so I thought this would be interesting enough.

- If there are more than one punishments with 10+ votes, I will do each of those.

- If there is one punishment with 20+ votes, I will randomly select someone who voted to control my workouts for 1 week.

- Each punishment completed will have a report on this thread.

To explain each punishment:

For each pound that I weigh, I will spank my ass with a wooden spoon.
If I didn't lose any weight, that would be 215 lbs to each cheek.

Edge the # of voters each day until I lose 10 lbs.
If there are 20 voters, then I have to edge 20 times per day until I lose 10 lbs.

Every minute I don't work out from my 30 minute goal is 1 hour that I don't get to pee.
If I don't workout for 20 minutes of the 30 minute goal, that is 20 hours that I don't get to pee.

Open up a spanking thread, open half the days of the weight I didn't lose.
If I didn't lose any weight, that's 85 lbs to be lost. Meaning the thread will be open for 42 days to collect as many spankings as possible.

Last edited:

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I don't want to spam this thread, so I deleted the last two.

First things first: thank you for all 36 (current) voters! Weigh in will be on Monday morning.

There are people wanting to vote from GD, so here are there usernames and votes:

Varen voted for bladder control.
DareLover159 voted for spankings with wooden spoon.

Now...
I will be voting for the spanking thread. We currently have 10 votes on two different punishments, so both of those punishments will be done. Almost to 20 votes on the first one!

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Looks like I will be doing all of them except for the spanking thread. :eek:

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
So one person will be able to control my workouts for a week. I will announce that person on this thread tomorrow as well as send out a private message. That'll be Tuesday to Tuesday.

Poll doesn't close until Tuesday, I accidentally put too many days, so it will close tonight at 11:59 PM EST.

Kinda disappointed I won't have that spanking thread open for 30+ days. ;)

Last edited:

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
End Results:

I will have to spank myself 215 times (I maintained weight) to each cheek. There will be picture proof posted either tonight or tomorrow.

I will have to edge 69 times per day until I lose 10 lbs. Goal: August 31st.

Every minute that I don't workout from my 30 minute minimum is an hour that I cannot pee. (Didn't explain how long this will last, but also until August 31st).

I do not have to open a spanking thread for 42 days.

And lastly.... the person who gets to control my workouts for a week is

TennisEnthusiast

Will PM you shortly. :)

Thank you everyone for voting!

Edit: Forgot to mention that reports will be done (in this thread and my blog on GD) after each task is completed. Not sure about daily for the edges but definitely for the other two.

Last edited:

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
TennisEnthusiast did not get back with me within 12 hours, therefore the new winner is:

MozzieNP

Will also be changing this from next Sunday to Saturday. (31st-6th).

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Report #1

So far I have been doing well with exercising the required amount of time and then some. My last workouts have been 40 minutes long. However, I have not been doing do great on the egdes, which I expected. Monday I completed 53, yesterday I completed 26, and today I only completed 41. Not really going to worry about it, that many edges is extremely tiring. I'll aim for the entire amount tomorrow. I have not yet completed the spankings, I hope to also complete those tomorrow and post a photo of the aftermath.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Report #2

All rules have been followed so far. The edging is still very difficult and haven't successfully completed all of them, which is fine by me. However since the winner did not contact me again regarding controlling my exercise, I am considering re-opening my spanking thread on gD until I complete all spankings, no chance of release.

So far I have only had to hold my pee for 8 hours. Which was extremely challenging, since I obviously didn't count the hours I was sleeping, I started it from the moment I woke up and went to work.

Featured Threads

New Personals