36 y/o Mistress looking for a FEMALE slave in Charlotte, NC

Domina Tia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I am looking for a FEMALE slave to serve Me in Charlotte, NC. My requirements are as follows:

• be single - that means no spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend, fwb or side piece. No exceptions!
  • be between the age of 28 and 35
  • be local - that means live in Charlotte, NC. I need to be able to see you often for training.
  • have a car - or able to use public transit.
  • have steady income - you will buy the things I tell you, when I tell you, in accordance with your budget.
  • have a phone with unlimited text and talk or able to keep minutes on your phone. I will not use an app to communicate.
  • have access to a computer and webcam - for supplement online sessions, when needed, and email communications.
  • live alone - or pay for a hotel for overnight sessions, when needed. I will do most of the hosting at my home.
  • be willing to sign a contract.

Expectations and Training:

High Protocol
  • Eye Restrictions
  • Speech Restrictions
  • Slave Positions
  • Behavior Modification
  • Discipline
  • Punishments
  • Demerit and Reward system
Domestic Service
  • Cleaning
  • Some light cooking
  • Laundry
  • Ironing
Sexual Service
  • Body Worship
  • Pleasing Me
  • Getting pegged
  • Anal Training
Limit Testing
  • Bondage
  • Floggings
  • Pain

If you do not meet these requirements and/or feel that they are too much for you, there is no need to waste O/our time by replying to this ad. I am looking for obedience and the ability to follow instructions. The requirements on this list are non-negotiable.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals