m 21 looking for dom any sex

rasmus

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 29, 2015
Hello i am a 21 year old male. i am looking for a dom as the title says. i have kik and skype and i have cam.

Info about me. I dont have too much experience. I know that i love anal and anal streatching. And i would like to be trained in that if you would want to train me. I dont know what else i like but i would love to try anything atleast ones, To see if it is anything for me. I live in sweden so the time is CET. I dont care were you come from i can make anything work. Daily or weekly tasks that i send to you could work for me too. I would like to say my english is fairly good. I might not have the best grammar/spelling but i hope you can see past that.

I dont rush in to things. i would like to know a fiew things about you that you can send to my skype, kik or msg me here.

The things i want to know is:

What kind of dom are you
What experience do you have (I dont care if you have alot or no experience i just want to know)
What do you expect from me
what are your kinks/fetishes.

If you think i sound interesting and want to know more please dont be afraid to contact me! I will answer every question you have

my skype: moomon2
kik is arven1996

Featured Threads

New Personals