non clothing clothing kinks

HarmlessBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2015
Edmonton
In another post someone said "I think the biggest turn on. ...is a girl who /knows/ she's sexy. ...I've seen less good looking girls appear amazingly sexy because they've got that special glint in their eye. ...they like themselves (not love them selves) they feel sexy, hold themselves attractively. ...and exude some kind of atomic attraction"

this got me thinking. I have a lot of clothing kinks, but they are not universal. One woman may turn me on because of her shiny leggings, and yet the next woman in the same leggings don't interest me.

Generally, the clothing has to match the person. If someone looks very confident and they are wearing very rigid clothes (IE: a corset and a very conservative skirt with professional high heels), it seems to clash for me. but that same confident person in a flowing blouse and shiny leggings with knee high boots gets my attention and makes me want to crawl. Also, if that very rigid clothing is on a more demure woman, I know my head will turn and want to either crawl to them or have them crawl to me.

My question is this: Does the person you are looking at change how your clothing fetish effects you?

Featured Threads

New Personals