United States (West of the Rockies)

alex__pop

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 4, 2016
Hello everyone,
I am a 26 years old submissive guy who never really got around to try sex. Not due to the lack of opportunities, but mostly lack of interest on my part. Recently I have decided that it's time to lose my virginity and dive in the worldly pleasure of the flesh.

I know this sounds a bit weird, but it's not fake I assure you, I'm very real. I am currently in the bay area.

I'm a sweet good looking and gentle guy and I'd appreciate it if some nice and pretty lady here decides to introduce me to sex. I know how to open the door for you and lead intellectual conversation and since I obviously don't have much to offer in the vanilla sex department, I'll make sure to provide the lady with all the orgasms she wants with my tongue. That I've done a few times already and got good feedback. I also like chastity play and bondage and other kinky stuff in case that's more important to you

I'm not really looking for anything serious or longterm specifically though you never know. Don't worry I'm not gonna grunt desperately and fall in love with you just because you fondled my balls for 15 mins. The ideal scenario would be not strings attached relationship with the benefit of executing some of each others fantasies and having lots of fun. Oh and don't worry I'm not shy or weird, just haven't had sex yet :)

So, if you're a pretty and sweet lady under the age of 35 and you want to have a virgin boy to play with and have some real fun with each other, don't hesitate to shout.

You can message me here or on KIK at alex__pop (two underscores)

I'm free to chat if you have questions

Featured Threads

New Personals