Psycho Sexual Modification Facility RP

jakeisinterested

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 21, 2013
*Warning, Long Post*
I got this idea while thinking of requests for my own dares back on GetDare. I tend to notice that I get ignored a lot and often it isn't my fault. Sometimes I do skimp out on dares though, and I"m not always plain in the meaning of what I want in asking for Dares. Well, this is not about "Dares" on Kinktalk, it's about learning to push your limits.

So that's where I came up with Psycho-Sexual-Modification role play. The idea is, that the Subs who come in here have certain likes, dislikes and limits, and they come to this place to push their dislikes, and maybe even limits. For every three "Students" in here, there will be one "Instructor". Instructors is a polite term for psychologist, likewise, "students" are just patients who came here of their own free will. ((Although, Instructors are allowed to be Students, as long as there is a reason they are both in the role play)).

As a matter of role playing, Slaves of Mistresses and Masters must speak with the Thread maker (me), and/or a designated Instructor before letting them in the PSM.

So here's an example of how this is going to work. For example, I have CBT/ballbusting, verbal emasculation, and small penis humiliation as likes. It's hard for me to go beyond a certain point in Dom and Sub sessions. . . the idea is that the assigned Instructors will PM the Patient for either scheduled Psych-Profile/Sessions or just whenever they feel like it.

My Instructor will meet me on cam, give me torture/small dick humiliation, and egg me on to push my limits. If I can't do it, I will report to the thread, and there will start a score. The lower the score, the better. If I don't report my failure to perform in a certain time frame, the Instructor will, and the score will be doubled. So, hypothetically, I could be doing Extreme Cock and Ball torture dares and let my Instructor verbally emasculate me in humiliating ways until I cry, whereas before I was only into the light side of CBT and SPH.

More than one Instructor will be assigned to those with high scores. If there aren't enough Instructors, then attempt to find a Temp. (Temporary) instructor. Up to five Instructors can be assigned to one Student. Once all five Instructors are assigned to one student, he or she must report their entire Sessions in PM to all Instructors.

If a Student keeps failing, they will role play a Trial, whether they will be allowed to stay at the PSM. (They will always be allowed to stay Out of Character). After the trial, the Student will either be "forced" to report all further Sessions in-thread, or just be allowed back in because of special circumstances.

Finally, in special circumstances, either if a Student's Score stays low for a long period of time, OR the Student's Score is WAY too high, they can, have sessions with Multiple Instructors per session.

Limits must still be respected. This is a role play meant to encourage exploration, not hurt someone. But I hope that this thread can be used for many people to further their limits in a fun way.

Oh, and by the way PM me if you want to be an Instructor. If you want to a Student, Post here.

reit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2017
male slave

want to be a student
please add me: kik: reitk

Featured Threads

New Personals