anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
Hey guys,

I have decided to dig up the courage and try out a fetish club that isn't too far from here.

During the day the place is a nude spa, and I may go try that place out first to get a feel for the site, but I would love to go to one of their fetish nights.

My issue is in decided what to wear. They have a dresscode posted:

- Latex - Rubber
- Gothic Fetish
- Crossdress
- Vinyl
- Leather
- Fetish Glam
- Kinky Drag
- Sexy Uniforms
- Full Nudity
- All SMART Black (Shirt and Trousers)

ABSOLUTELY
- NO Jeans
- NO Cotton T Shirts
- NO Regular Suits
- NO Tuxedos
- NO Trainers

We do not admit those who have made no effort so NO regular streetwear allowed of any kind.

What I'd like some advice on is the following:
1) I have some female clothes, but they're nothing special. Do you think I would be able to get away with it or could it break the "no street clothes" rule?
2) I have been to a nude beach before, and feel quite comfortable there, sitting and reading. Do you think I should have a go at going totally nude at this club, since it is one of the permitted outfits?
3) Based on the rules, do you think I would be able to go nude, but wearing a chastity device?
4) Do you think it would be a good idea to take a shirt and trousers, just in case, or do you think it would lead to me "chickening out"?
5) Do you have any other thoughts on what I could wear? Or any general advice for attending a fetish club.

Featured Threads

New Personals