This slave goes Camping

EevaLeena

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2014
USA
Hi all. I'm going to try this out. I am going camping with some male friends this weekend and they don't exactly know how much of a submissive I am. I'm sure they all want something to happen but more sure they're all too shy to try anything. And I'm not a big enough slut to go out of my way and ask for a gangbang either... So I assess, I will be bored.

Please give me some dares and suggestions to do while I'm all alone in my tent with the three of them in the next tent just inches away or something to do alone when I'm in the woods. I'm not bringing any toys but I'm sure I can find something to defile.

I leave in 3 hours but will post stories an/or pictures (if chance permits) of anything awesome when I get back. Thanks!

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Well the obvious thing to encourage their participation is to masturbate, loudly.

Get yourself good and worked up, lets say 5-10 edges, then 10-20 pussy slaps, then you can cum.

Moan, be vocal, be loud.

If possible, bring a lantern put it on the side of the tent so you are between the guys and the lantern, it should cast a silhouette on the tent wall. Especially if you are almost touching the tent wall on their side.

Bonus points for leaving the "windows" open (screens closed but flaps open) so if they come out of their tent to see what the noise is they get a good show.

If that doesnt get them asking to participate nothing will.

EevaLeena

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2014
USA
Haha thanks. I don't think I'll be so blatant as to moan loudly, maybe once, they'd probably think I was being attacked or something. And if a guy needs that much leading around, I'd end up leading him around an entire relationship.

I will however edge 7 times before I allow myself to sleep, and I will do 20 hard pussy slaps in succession so they can hear it. That should confuse them.

I'm looking more into doing daring things that might risk me getting caught in a compromising situation than actually initiating some sort of awkward sex orgy. Though maybe if I drink enough I might be less inhibited to moan more.

Also, no lanterns, that sounds downright cartoony, no offense.

EevaLeena

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2014
USA
Well I'm off. Thanks everyone. I will:

- Edge 7 times then slap my pussy Hard 20 times before cumming, and moan if I'm drunk enough.
- Find an occasion to use: 'fuckslut', 'anal massage', or 'a long hard dirty fuck' in a sentence.
- Sleep naked
- And go on the three hour car ride with a butt plug in me, take it out when we get to the campsite toilet and clean it with my mouth. Guess I am bringing toys :)

EevaLeena

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2014
USA
So the trip went okay, doing the dares were more exciting than any of the hiking that we did or the other boys...

Buttplug: OMG it was such a bumpy ride to the campsite getting buttfucked by that thing. I must have looked like I was trying to poop the whole time. So when we got there I ran straight to the bathrooms but there were only porta potties. I didn't complete the dare as there was no private sink and ATMing the plug would have made my breath bad. Wiped it off, put it in my purse.
Punishment was to post pictures of me naked in my sleeping bag. So I did a 'classy' nude.

Fuckslut: Easily used in sentence. Guys attributed to my sailor nature when I get drunk.

Edge 7x times and slap pussy 20x times: fell asleep after two edges because it was so late, woke up at 4 am and finished dare by edging 5 more times and then slapping my pussy Really hard before cumming. Used buttplug as well. Moaned but nothing came of it. At least to my face.

Additional tasks while at campsite:
1. Kneel on rice(but I used small rocks) naked for 30 minutes with my hands clasped behind my back while reciting: "Of course he is Sir, I am just a lowly cumslut" - failed task by losing balance and was punished by having to do the same task once I got home by an open window. Successfully accomplished punishment.

2. Pee in my hands and drink it. Post video- that didn't work out too well, my urine made me gag and almost throw up, video ruined. Got all over the porta potty too so the person following me was gonna be pissed. That dare thread is not going to continue...

All in all that's all I got out of it, fun times.

Oh yeah: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=5659

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Good to hear your report, glad you had fun. I also must say you have a wonderful body would love to see more of it.

EevaLeena

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2014
USA
I was hoping I'd be inspired to, but I've been getting a little jaded by the amount of crappy dares I've been getting. I'm looking more for self punishment dares and less picture takey ones for horny boy's amusement. All these boys asking for nudity before showing me imagination has made me disheartened. But I suppose it's a foreseeable consequence of showing my ass in the first place.

madl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 17, 2014
But...but...there are so few pictures of naked people on the internet. It's not like you can just search for them...

wheelar1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 23, 2014
grats

I'm reading the posts and enjoying them, I commend your commitment and i'm with you on the dare thing- its far more fun doing stuff than taking pics.

Mistresscharlotte

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 3, 2014
If your looking for more personal punishments you should try a tack bra!
Either fill a bra full of thumb tack or push them through the bra and tape them in!
You can then slap your breasts every hour!

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
next time you go camping... to be a little subtle while masturbating... you don't have to moan load, just put a lantern or flashlight pointed at you and towards their tent. This should then create a nice silhouette of you and what you are doing.

- to be less subtle... have a cardboard sign with the words "come help" cut out of it and put that in front of the light(s). :D

Featured Threads

New Personals