A Life Story Part 1

Master Chris

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2012
So, how do I begin? I guess it would be appropriate to describe my present situation and then tell you my story as to how I arrived at this. I'm a 26 year old guy, with blue eyes, blond hair, and have a swimmers build. I'm embarrassed about my circumcised cock which is small and is only about five inches when hard. In fact the other guys used to make fun of me in high school after physical education in the showers. The other guys would make comments that the doctor cut off more than my foreskin when they circumcised me, commented that I'd made a better girl, and even once in a while would comment that I had a cute fuckable ass. These comments would make me always get a boner while they made their cruel comments as I imagined sucking their beautiful cocks. But that is another story.
But back to right now. It's the middle of June and I can hear the birds starting to sing. I can feel the sun beginning to warm my naked body after a cool night being tied to a tree where I am bent over a low lying branch. My skin is hypersensitive due to my Master using some type of hair remover in which he made my entire body except my head is void of hair. My legs are spread as wide as they can possibly be spread. I can only imagine that he must have tied each ankle to small trees that are bent over, because each time I moved my foot, the rope would pull tighter thus spreading my legs even wider. My hips and lower belly is sore after being laid across the rough bark of the tree and having it ground into me during the events of last night. The branch must only be lying across at about three feet high, because my toes still reach the ground with me bent over in this way. My hands are tied together behind my back with them being pulled up over my head. They also must be tied to a branch that has been bent towards me because my hands are constantly being pulled up and over forcing my head and shoulders down. I’m wearing a leather collar that has a rope tied to it and to something below me that is pulling my neck towards the ground.
I can only assume that I'm fairly well secluded in a part of the woods of a national park that is near my masters home, because it sure didn't take too long for us to get here after I arrived at his house yesterday. Yet I can hear voices of people as they start their day. I'm hopeful that nobody else finds me like the sadistic group did last night.
My asshole is full with a butt plug and the cheeks of my ass and balls still hurt from those that found me overnight. I can feel the dried cum on my face and in my hair and still have the taste of it in my mouth. My cock still hurts and itches from the events overnight. I can only imagine that they used nettles on my cock, or at least I hope it was that , and that they didn't spread poison ivy on it.
I arrived at my Master house yesterday right at 1:00 pm, just as he had told me. I had prepped myself as he had instructed, that included me shaving every inch of my body of any hair except my head, and I had even given myself enough enemas that after the last one, everything I expelled out, was just clear water. I wore sweatpants with no underwear, a tight tee shirt, and a pair of running shoes, but I knew that I wouldn't be wearing these items too long.
I rang the doorbell and waited for him to answer. After a couple of minutes, the door opened in which my Master stood. He looked visibly upset and asked why I was late? I dropped my head and said I was sorry and that it wouldn't happen again.
Master then told me to remove my clothes. I hesitated due to that I was still on the front steps of his house in plain view of anyone that might look or drive by. A sharp sting from the slap to the cheek of my face quickly got me removing my clothes. I then stood naked in front of my Master in which he then began to laugh. He pointed to my little cock which was standing out at attention if you would call it that. Master commented that it must really be cold outside due to how tiny my cock was, even though I was fully aroused.
Master then advised me to step inside the front room. Upon stepping inside Master told me to stop and for me to face away. I was then advised to lift my arms and spread my feet as far as I could. As soon as I did this, Master became angrier and asked me if could even follow the simplest of instructions? “I'm sorry Master” I replied. He then grabbed a couple of hairs in my armpits and pulled them in which I immediately knew that I had screwed up and not shaved my pits.
Master started pulling each pit hair out as I thanked him each time. The pain was tremendous but after some time, he had me bare of pit hair. Master then instructed me to bend over at the waist and to touch the ground with my hands. Doing this, I knew that my asshole and balls would be on display but I did as told.
As soon as I got into position, the doorbell rang. Master told me to stay in position as he opened the door. Master opened the door wide and I could feel the heat of the sun beating down on my exposed ass and balls. I dared not look who was at the door but I heard a female voice introduce herself as Amy and began to talk about delivering some cookies that Master had purchased from her daughter. While I heard Amy and Master talk, I remained bent over with my ass and balls clearly in view.
All of sudden, I heard Amy say “O my God”! Master chuckled and explained that I am his personal slave to do with as he wants. Amy said that was interesting and asked again if I really would do anything he wants? Master advised her that I was his slave by my own choice and whatever he desired, I would do. Master then asked Amy if she wanted to see proof? Amy said absolutely in which Master then advised Amy inside.
Once inside, Master told Amy to take a closer look and to feel free to touch me wherever she wanted. Amy rubbed my backside caressing my cheeks of my ass then sliding her finger up and down my ass crack. When she got to my asshole, she toyed her finger around my rosebud. After gently rubbing my asshole, she started to push her dry finger inside my asshole and then stopped with about half her pointer finger in my ass telling the Master that I still had a tight asshole.
Master explained that he has tried to keep my asshole tight by not abusing it too much, but has gotten tired of me and that he was looking at ways to loosen me up. Amy giggled and said that she knew quite a few men that would love to fuck my tight little asshole and that I would gap for a week if they got a hold of me. I cringed at the thought of being used by multiple men, and it terrified me that I could be hurt in the orgy, Master and the female giggled with that comment.
Amy then asked Master to allow me to stand. Master advised me to stand up and face them in which when I did. I then was able to see Amy who was getting to see me so intimately. She looked to be in her twenties, but looked great for having a daughter. She was wearing tight shorts that were pulled up into her pussy and I could swear that I could see nook and cranny. Amy had a tight tube top on that showed off her tiny tits, as you could see that her nipples were pushing through the material.
Amy began to laugh and pointed at my little boner and and asked my Master what happened to the rest of it? Master told her that I wasn't a real man and that my cock is more like the clit of a women. The female slapped my cock which caught me off guard and I let out a yelp. Master became furious and immediately told me to drop to my knees and to stick out my tongue. “I'm sorry Master” I replied and immediately did as told.
Master then told Amy to do what she wanted as he went up stairs to get his wallet so he could pay for the cookies. After Master had left, Amy told me to stand up again and to bend over in my original position with my ass facing her. I did as told and I quickly felt Amy grab my balls tightly with her hand. Not being able to move, Amy then took her free hand and quickly pushed her middle finger into my asshole without any lubrication. I jumped forward due to the friction of the finger pushing past my tight outer ring, but Amy had a good grip on my balls, pulling me back and impaling me even further onto her finger. Amy then began to wiggle her finger rubbing my prostrate while maintaining a grip on my balls. I couldn't move with Amy holding tightly to my balls with one hand and her finger busily rubbing my prostrate and I really didn't want to due to that it was really feeling good. I happened to look down at one point and to my horror, I looked at my little cock and noticed that I was cumming and I had not received permission from Master. About this time, I could hear Master returning in which Amy then pulled her finger from asshole making a slight pop sound. Amy giggled and then made the remark that we'll see what happens now, and with that, she slapped my balls causing me to cry out, and she pushed me down onto my stomach onto the ground.
Master then walked in and observed that I was lying face down on the ground and asked Amy what was going on. Amy sheepishly told Master that she was playing with me a little bit, but that I had ejaculated from my little cock. Amy also said that I must have laid down to hide my cum when I heard my master returning. Master rolled me over onto my back. Once on my back, Master could see that my little cock had now shrunk down to a limp little penis, and that it was shiny with cum with a string of cum going from the tip of my little penis to my balls. Then on the floor, he observed a small pool of cum that had leaked from me as Amy had milked me.
Master was furious! He began to yell at me for cumming without permission. Amy just stood there smugly as Master said I was an embarrassment to him and berated me for being such a bad slave. Master then pulled his belt from his pants and asked Amy if she wanted to stay for my punishment in which she advised she would. Master then rolled me back over onto my stomach putting me face down into my own cum puddle on the floor.
Master then told me to spread my knees and to raise my hips as high as I could thus exposing my tender balls and asshole again. I knew what was coming but it still caught me off guard when the belt landed across the cheeks of my ass. My hips dropped back to the floor which even made Master even angrier yelling at me raise my hips again. I did as I was told lifting my ass as high as I could. Master then told me to start licking up my mess. I did as told sticking out my tongue to the cum puddle on the floor. At this same time, the belt landed again across my ass causing my face to fall into the puddle nose first. My ass was on fire and when I lifted my face, a string of cum was stuck to my nose leading to the ground.
Master was apologizing to Amy when I heard him ask Amy if she wanted to help punish me. Amy advised that she would be happy to help and that she was embarrassed that I would cum just from her presence. Amy even commented that Master wasn't doing his job as a master if he couldn't even control a meek slave as me. With that, Master again brought the belt down across my ass, but this time with even more force than before. This again drove my hips down to the floor making Master growl out loud.
Amy asked master if she could have a try in which Master handed her the belt. Amy the rolled me over onto my back. With my hands cuffed behind me, this forced my hips up off the ground with my little penis being the high spot of my body. Amy then removed her tight shorts revealing a tiny little pink satin thong. The thong had a damp spot near where I imagined her pussy was. She then pulled her thong down revealing the most beautiful little shaved pussy I had ever seen in my life. This looked to be a pussy from a 18 year old virgin, but I knew it couldn't be.
Amy then placed a foot on each side of my head as I looked up to her pussy and her little clean shaved asshole. Amy then proceeded to sit her pussy onto my mouth with her asshole over my nose. I could smell the strong musky odor of her asshole and was more than willing to comply when she told me to start licking her pussy. I stuck my tongue into her pussy as I could when all of a sudden, I felt the excruciating pain of the belt landing across my again hard little cock. With that, Amy commanded me to lick deeper and quicker and again striking me with the belt, but this time landing across my balls. Amy then continued to strike my cock and balls every time I slowed down to catch a breath when she finally leaned forward off my face and asked Master for a shoe string.
Master left and quickly returned and handed the string to Amy. I didn't realize what Amy was doing till I felt the string pull tight around the base of my little cock and then the ends of the string wrapped around the base of my balls. Amy then asked Master to fuck her leaning forward with her pussy directly above my face. Master wasted no time and I saw my Master's cock and balls as he leaned forward and jambed his cock into that tight little pussy. His shaved cock is 9 inches in length and is very thick. The veins on the side of his cock look to that of a body builder would have on his arms. My masters balls were also shaved and hung loose. His balls were directly above my mouth in which Master then instructed me to start licking his balls. Meanwhile, Amy grabbed my little cock and started pumping it, but kept advising that I better not cum this time. I watched Master fuck her pussy while I kept lapping at his balls. I then felt the cum begin to boil in my stomach that I was about to cum, but fought with all my might to keep from cumming being afraid of what Amy would do if I did. I then heard Master announce that he was about to cum, and with that, his balls tightened up and he thrust deep in to Amy's pussy. Amy's pussy was so tight that I watched it as it appeared to suck every ounce of cum from his cock. When he pulled out, her pussy held on as long as it could till it finally released its' grip with a audible pop.
I then saw my Masters cum begin to drip out of Amy's pussy in which Amy advised me to clean her pussy. I happily agreed and began to lap up my masters cum. Amy started to stroke my cock again as I licked at her pussy and sucked all my masters cum from it. Right when I felt I was about to explode, Amy stopped and hit my balls with her fist. I screamed in pain in which Master advised me to shut up again.
Amy got up leaving me lying on the ground in pain. She put back on her thong and shorts and told my master thank you for buying the cookies. They both walked back to the door in which I overheard Amy tell my master that she would see what she could do, but thought she could find at least six. They both laughed which sent shivers up my back as I lay there with my cock and balls still tied up writhing in pain.
Amy walked out the door of the house and Master returned to me where I was still lying on the floor. I looked into my master eyes and could see that he was visibly angry. “How dare you!” Master exclaimed. “I’ve never be so embarrassed! You see a beautiful woman and you cum without permission, and then on my floor? You will pay!” Master advised. I laid there on the floor without looking into my master eyes, meekly advising that I was sorry.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Very entertaining, certainly puts me back into dominant mindset.

Master Chris

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2012
A Life Story Part 2

Master then rolled me over onto stomach mashing my bound penis and balls into the ground. He grabbed the chain of the hand cuffs and pulled me roughly to my feet causing the handcuffs to bite into my wrists. Master then fastens a collar around my neck and attaches a leather leash to it. “Heal” Master commands as he yanks on the leash. I quickly follow finding that each step I take, causes my bound balls and penis to move causing me much pain. I follow master as he leads me into his attached garage. Upon entering, I see a pickup truck parked in one stall and in the other stall, a chain hoist hanging from the ceiling in the center where a second car would normally be parked.
Master then attaches the hook of the hoist to the handcuffs and then proceeds to start pulling my hands and arms up to the ceiling. Doing this, it causes me to bend forward at the waist. Once I can hardly move, master goes to the work bench and grabs some duct tape and proceeds to tape my elbows together thus making it where I can’t bend my arms. This also causes me to have to bend over more at the waist bringing my head down to about waist high. Master then pulls out an old diaper, rolls it up then ties it around my head over my eyes totally taking my vision. I then her some wrestling around of my master and then feel him behind me as he attaches what I have to assume are some type of collars on each ankle. “Spread your feet” Master commands. I do as told and I feel master attach something to my right ankle. “Wider!” master yells. I quickly slide my right foot out wider making me now stand on my tip toes to keep from having my arms pulled harder. My feet must be at least four feet apart as master attaches something to my left ankle. I now find that I can’t bring my feet together which makes my bound balls and cock hang freely towards the ground, and my asshole exposed.
“Now don’t move unless you want me to slip and accidently cut your little dick and balls off” master advises as he chuckles. I then feel the cold touch of metal sliding down the crack of my ass over my puckered asshole to my bound balls. The tip I feel at the base of my balls as it slips between my skin and the string that is tightly wrapped around my balls. I hold my breath as I feel the string break away and the blood begins to flow freely to my balls. This causes my balls to ache and I find that as Master unwraps my little penis, he keeps bumping my balls causing them ache even more.
Once my penis and balls are free, I feel Master grab my penis and run his finger along my slit. “Poor little boy, all excited and nothing you can do about it” master says. Master takes his finger and places it at my lips. “Open” master advises. I do as commanded in which master then pushes his finger into my mouth. I taste the cum from my penis as he wipes his finger on my tongue. I stick out my tongue showing my master the cum he has deposited there until he tells me to swallow it. “Swallow” master commands in which I eagerly do. It goes down without any hesitation noting the creamy texture as it slides down my throat. “My little cum slut.” Master says. “Tonight, you’re going to find out what I do when you disappoint me!” master yells, and I then hear him walk out away and a door shutting.
I don’t know how long had passed when I heard the doorbell inside the house ring. A short time later, I hear the door open and my master talking to someone. He’s talking about me explaining that I’m his slave and that I’ll do anything he desires. “Anything” I hear a male voice ask. “Anything and everything” master explains. They both laugh as I start to wonder how this is going to end not like I could do anything about anyway though.
“Do you mind if I try him out” asks the male voice. “Be my guest” master says. “He’s not going to be the same after tonight” master then warns. I hear shuffling of feet to where I can only assume that the male is now standing directly in front of me. I hear the unbuckling of a belt, the unsnapping of his pants, and the sound of his zipper being undone. “Open” he demands in which I quickly do and sticking out my tongue to except whatever he is going to do.
I smell the musky odor of sweat and feel the warmth of his body as he comes closer to my waiting mouth. I then feel the weight of soft flesh laid on my tongue and hear “suck slave”. I couldn’t determine how big it was, but I was easily able to suck his soft cock into my mouth before my nose hit the hair surrounding his cock, and his balls coming to rest on my chin. I sucked as hard as I could in which I quickly could feel his cock come to life. The more I sucked the bigger it got and the more difficult I found to keep all of it in my mouth and for my mouth to fit around his cock. “Nice” exclaims the male as he began to pump my mouth like a pussy. His cock was now so thick that the corners of my mouth were pulling tight and I know that my teeth had to be scrapping the sides of his cock no matter how hard I tried to keep it from happening. What I found easily fitting inside my mouth, I now found that I was not able to get the whole length in no longer. “Suck it all” demanded the slave in which he grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock into the back of mouth and down my throat. I couldn’t breathe each time he forced it down my throat and found myself gagging on his thick long cock. The male pulled his cock out of my mouth pulling spit from my throat with it. I gasped for air as he wiped his cock on my face spreading the thick spit on my nose and chin. He then slammed his cock in again pulling my head back onto his cock this time all the way in with my nose resting against his pubic hair and his balls on my chin. “His throat is just like a virgin pussy” explains the male as he holds me tight on his cock. I begin to gag again, but this time, he keeps his cock buried in my throat as I desperately begin to flail for air. “His throat is milking my cock like a milking machine” chuckles the male as I fight for air. Just when I begin to get light headed, he pulls out again causing me to wretch and try to spit out the abnormal amount of spit I seemed to be making.
“Damn” the male says. “Do you mind if I give him my load” the male asks. “Be my guest, he’s going to have plenty more by tomorrow” I hear master exclaim. The male then rams his cock back into my mouth and begins to rapidly fuck my throat. He grabs the back of my head and begins to fuck my throat making me gag each time, but not stopping as he slams deeper and deeper. I can now feel spit going down my chin and his wet balls hitting my chin repeatedly. “Looks like cum strands” the male explains looking at his balls and my face. I then begin to feel his cock begin to swell a bit more when the male suddenly pulls my face onto his cock and drive his cock deep into my throat. “Arrrgh” advises the male as I feel him unload his thick cum down my throat. I’m not sure how much he pumped down my throat directly into my stomach but he must have pumped cum for an entire minute. When he finally pulled his cock form my throat and mouth, I gagged with what I can only assume was a mixture of his cum and my spit that overflowed from my mouth and down my chin.
‘Don’t want any of this to go to waste” I hear the male advise. He must have scooped up what was on the floor with his hand because he now moved behind me and I felt the cool slick touch of his finger at my asshole. With that, the male then forces two fingers into my exposed asshole. He starts to work his fingers in and out of my asshole rapidly thrusting them as deep as he could. “Looks like the slave likes this” I hear when I feel my hard little cock slapped. The male then begins to work his fingers over my prostrate as he continues to slap my hard cock. It’s not too long, and the male is now taking my cock and wiping away the cum that is being milked from me and spreading it onto my balls and the crack of my ass.
Having enough cum now, he takes the cum and lubes another finger and now forces three fingers into my ass. He then begins to fuck my ass with the three fingers and I feel him now trying to get a forth in. My asshole is burning and I’m beginning to whimper due to the pain. “Quiet” he orders as he now takes his other hand, lubes two finger and now inserts two fingers from each hand inside my asshole. Once he has them inserted, he then begins to pull his hands apart and spreading his fingers opening my asshole more than it has ever been before. I can feel cool air entering my bowels and I wonder what it must look like being able to see inside my colon.
“Is he ready” I hear my master ask. “Oh yes” the male exclaims. With that, I feel what must be the end of a garden hose being placed inside my open asshole. I feel the male then pull his fingers away as the muscles around my asshole close tight around the hose. “Grab the funnel on the workbench” I hear my master say. I then hear some rustling and then hear the footsteps of someone approach again. “We’ll attach the funnel to this end of this hose and that will make things much easier” master advises. “Now grab that gallon jug of vegetable oil off the shelf please” master asks. I can picture myself being bent over with legs spread wide and now a garden hose sticking out of my asshole, which made me giggle at the thought. “So you think this is funny slave?” master yells. “I’m sorry Sir” I advise. With that, I feel a warm feeling begin to fill my ass and start to spread into my lower gut and into my stomach. At first, it felt kind of good, but as time went, I became more and more uncomfortable and the urge to eliminate became very intense. “A gallon should do it” master advised.
I then felt the hose being pulled from my asshole and as soon as it was pulled it out, Master began to push a butt plug into my ass before I had a chance to eliminate the lubricant that was now trapped in my bowels. The plug must have been tapered from the end back because it kept stretching my asshole wider and wider. I began to cry out for my master to stop and that it wouldn’t fit, but he kept pushing it in deeper and deeper and wider and wider. All of sudden, with a sudden push from my master, I felt the plug lock into place with my sphincter muscles finding the indention on the plug that would hold it in place. My asshole was hurting being stretched so far, but a little better than it did as it was going in place.
“It’s getting late and we need to get him in place before people start getting home for the weekend” states Master. “Yep, walking a naked little guy like this in public could get us some attention if we get seen” laughed the male. With that, my arms were lowered which then allowed me to stand upright. It felt odd to stand with my legs still attached to whatever was keeping my legs spread and my cock and balls just hanging loose in the air. The plug was still locked in place by the muscles of my asshole, and my gut was aching do to being so full of lubricant. I moved my jaw and mouth and could feel dried cum crackling about my face.
Master grabbed my wrists and began to push me forward to where I felt something across the front of my legs. “Bend forward” Master commanded. I did as instructed and found myself lying face down with my chest on the tail gate of the truck. I heard my master and the male climb into the back of the truck and I then felt each one grab a separate arm and pull me up into the bed of the truck. Once I was pulled up far enough, they laid me face down in the bed. I then heard the two climb out and shut the tail gate. They couldn’t possibly be planning on driving somewhere with me bound like this, I thought? But I was wrong, I heard both doors of the truck open and the vehicle rumbled to life. The garage door mechanism opened the door and we began to move.
As we pulled out, I could feel the heat of the sun on my back and ass with actually felt good. I was petrified that someone would see me though so I just tried to stay still. We travelled for about 30 minutes when we must have pulled off the paved road and started down a gravel road. A few times I couldn’t hardly breath due to the dust, but eventually, we came to a stop.
Master and the adult exited the truck and lowered the tailgate again. One of them grabbed the bar between my legs and pulled dragging my out on my stomach. My balls and little penis drug along the bed of the truck pulling them from the friction. I thought for a little bit, that they might get torn off, but eventually, we get to the edge of the tailgate and they let me drop to the ground with a thud.
They lifted me up and made me stand again. I felt something being tied to my balls and then with a quick tug, I felt my balls being pulled forward. “Come” Master announced and I quickly did as instructed. Walking with the spreader holding my legs apart, the plug in my ass, and now some type of rope pulling my balls in the direction I needed to walk became tough to do. But what choice did I have? Every time I slowed or began to stray off course, Master would give a sharp tug on my balls pulling me into the direction I needed to go.
“We’re here” I finally heard. By this time, my feet were sore due to the hard ground, I was thirsty from the dust, my balls were now hurting due to the constant corrections, my asshole was still hurting due to the large plug in it, and my belly felt like I was about to explode. I was then pushed against something that went across the front of my legs across my hips. The surface was rough and I assumed it had to be a limb of a tree. With that, someone pushed me forward over the branch again bending me over at the waist.
This location wasn’t by coincidence, because I immediately heard the sound of a clip and felt my arms being pulled up and over my head again. It continued to pull higher and higher till I couldn’t hardly touch the ground. I then felt ropes being tied around my ankles and as soon as the spreader device was removed, my ankles were pulled wide apart by the ropes, wider than the other device had me. Then someone connected a rope or something to my collar that pulled my chest down towards the ground. At this point, I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to move till someone released me. I then felt one of them put something in my mouth that seemed to open my mouth wide. Whoever put it in place began to adjust it in which it forced my mouth wider and wider to where I thought the corners of my lips were about to split. “This is your punishment” Master advised. “You will learn how well I treat you and tonight, you will be at the mercy of others I don’t know and I have no control of”. “I’ll see you tomorrow” Master advised. They both got into the truck and then I heard the male party advised to wait one minute. With that, I heard a door open and I felt a hand on my back. “This will make things more interesting for you” the male said as he wrote something on my lower back and cheeks of my ass. He laughed as he read aloud “Here is my slave for whatever your heart desires.” He then walked away laughing and I heard him get back into the truck, heard the door close and the truck start and leave.