27/f - Looking for a kik Master

Kendra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2014
Hi I'm a 27/f sub in a live in relationship however I am here with my Dom's permission to look for an online Master. We have decided that we wanted to try something different and he is completely on board with this. My master works a lot and often doesn't have the time to keep me in line, so we agreed that I could find an online Dom, not only to help but to lead.

What am I looking for?
Well I'm not 100% sure myself but I do have some idea. Firstly language does it for me. I crave a strong stern lecture to keep me in line. Good grammar is a must!
I like the idea of having rules enforced, an by enforced I mean strictly enforced with severe punishments, things like lines and cornertime work well for me. For things like spanking you can contact my master and he will carry them out, and he will make sure that they are to your specifications and proof. The rules of course are up to you.
I have a thriving libido, I'm a brat and I need to be tamed. I test and push to see what I can get away with and I need someone who can stop me before I cross the line.
Most importantly, I come as a package deal. I love my Master and he is more than happy to not only let this happen but to actively participate. We have spoken at lengths about this, and his role will be to ensure my safety and to assist you when required, by ensuring orders are carried out. He will certainly not be interfering in this!

30+ male preferred, however open to chat to anyone to see if you are the right fit.

So if this sounds like you please pm me for a chat :)

ax-murderer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2014
Hello Slave

Its good to know tat u cudn't get enough from one master
DO this or get 20 spankings with your master's bare hands, on ur ass
Your first task is to let me know something about u.
Send photos of the following nature

1. Fully clothed photo with face
2. Fully naked with hands to your side and feet together
3. No.2 with ur fully clothed master standing near u
4. squatting position and use 2 fingers to keep ur pussy lips apart
5. bent over, legs spread, ass cheeks seperated with hands

Kendra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2014
With all due respect "ax-murderer" That's not how its going to happen. If you had of read the post and responded with some form of knowledge I would of taken the time to listen. Rather, you decided to show your lack of intelligence and make yourself look silly.

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
With all due respect "ax-murderer" That's not how its going to happen. If you had of read the post and responded with some form of knowledge I would of taken the time to listen. Rather, you decided to show your lack of intelligence and make yourself look silly.

Its about time we got some reasonable people signing up to this site. Good for you!

Kendra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2014
Thanks onemoretime :) Yes, it makes it hard for the genuine people out there!! I don't mind filtering through the "rubbish" makes them look stupid. :)

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Welcome to the site, it's great to see someone with an ounce of intelligence here. I hope you find what you're looking for and hang around to improve the level of discourse here.

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011

Good luck finding what you are after, it certainly is nice to get someone with intelligence who knows exactly what they want, but I couldn't resist mentioning that you said good grammar is a must, then used the term "if you had of read the post"!

No offence meant, just thought it was funny.

Kendra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2014
Haha @slavebondage I never mentioned anything about my grammar being good, it certainly needs some improvement ;)

And sum1 likewise - and thank you ;)

Kendra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2014
Hey sircol

Hoping you haven't assumed I am a Domme, as for have I found one only time will tell id like to think I had.. ;) sir

Kendra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2014
I am talking to one at the moment but unsure as to where that's going. I'm not going to just walk in and walk away, if it's not right I'll tell you.

slaveforyougirls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 13, 2014
22 m switch usually submissive

Hey i'm a 22 m switch usually sub kik me @ epitome_stoner2 if you'r4e interested maam

Featured Threads

New Personals