Canada

KnickerHunter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2014
30 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Very obident CBT & Panty addict.....I have an hour or two free every single night and I'm worried I will get myself in trouble if left with nothing to do.... I served a professional dominatrix for several years until she recently retired so I am very well trained at listening and completing "assignments."
I'm addicted to CBT, edging, CBT, chastity play, ruined & post-tortured orgasms, CBT, wearing panties, cumplay, CBT and a thousand other fetishes too numerous to list. I have lots of toys and will go on cam for the right girl. I'm clean, decent-looking, geeky and 420 friendly
I especially love the T or D's from the younger girls, these seem more creative and sadistic, lol.... Anyone feel free to PM me
I should add I am self employed and work alone so I have free time during the day too.
TOYS: Hitachi wand, pink cb-2000 chastity cage, metal Houdini Cuff chastity cage, lots of rope and ties, clothes pins, beads and plugs, lots of panties in all styles, floggers, webcam, ceiling hooks, ball-crusher and lots more

• Kinks:
CBT, edging, CBT, chastity play, ruined & post-tortured orgasms, CBT, wearing panties, cumplay, CBT

• Experience:
Served professional Dominatrix twice monthly for three years

• Limits:
Limits: illegal, spanking (meh), family, some public/outdoors, piss/scat

Featured Threads

New Personals