Tit bondage - is it safe?

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
Hi All,

I would love to tie my tits till they are purple, but I never got the courage to do it. I read in few articles that tieing the tits and stopping the blood flow cause damage to tissues(not physical visible damage but damage the immune system of tissues) which increases the risk of breast cancer.

Is this true? suggestions for safe bondage please?

Thanks

Shoyu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2016
All bondage distrub bloodflow. Thats why bondage should be release every once a while.
I don't know about cancer, but bondage can damage veins, nerves, and leads to dead tissues.
It is the sign of bloodflow distrub when you tits is purple.

In usual, we will pick somewhere to bind to avoid place like veins nerves and joints, and also follow a few rules.
1. Must stop when you feel numbness, tingling, sharp, shooting pains.
2. Check the bloodflow on a few ends.
3. Release the bondage every 15 minutes.
4. Do not combine gag and bondage until you know each other well.....

Theres many many other rules you will have to follow, but the very first is, I dont recommand you to tie yourself to purple as you are a beginner.
Do some light bondage, read and learn more, also get familar to you body, before you go heavy bondage.

Last edited:

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
You don't want them to turn blue because that's not good for you. Its an indication that they don't get blood flow and can lead to blod clots that even can lead to your death.

If they do - stop directly and untie them. Even if you get that no need to be alarmed if you stop directly. Blood flows back quickly and no damage should be done. The body is good at reparing any potential damage.

Also bondage should not hurt. It should be restrictive but should not stop blond flow. Let the ropes have a bit off slack - so you can get a finger between them even if bound - so that you don't hinder blood flow.

If it hurts it can be a nerve that is getting in the way and if you are unlucky that can damage the nerve and give permanent damage.

So its not all fun and games. You need to stop if it hurts. And remove the rope that are in that area so not getting any permanent damage. Don't be brave. Be safe.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The above posts generally give good advice however don't be too alarmed as it is quite tricky to tie your tits tight enough to fully stop blood flow. There is no arterial flow in breast tissue and for the most part they are quite tough and resilient. Rope binding is actually the least likely to cause problems in self bondage, the one to watch out for is rubber bands. Rope tends to stretch a tiny amount over time slightly reducing the tension while rubber bands have a tendency to contract actually tightening the binding. In general a good tight binding is ok for 20-30 minutes without any risk of damage.

But getting back to your main point, you talk about wanting to get your tits to go purple. This is a highly variable thing, I have seen some breasts go purple after 5 minutes and others still mostly unchanged after 30. It depends a lot on skin tone, i.e. very pale skin usually colours up faster than darker skin but even this is not the whole story.

So what can you do? Here are my tips for best tit binding colour.
1. Use rubber bands, lots, not just one or two.
2. Place them as close to the base of each tit as possible.
3. Always use a clock or timer to keep track of the time.
4. Take photos every 5 minutes, often the change is so gradual you don't notice until you compare.
5. Aim for between 20-30 minutes maximum
6. Keep a pair of scissors handy in case you have trouble removing the bands.

Follow these instructions and you can safely try and see if your tits will go purple.

Featured Threads

New Personals