• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 13, 2015
31 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

cross post from GD.

Master from Australia seeking a female sub/slave from Australia

About me:
I'm 31 (though I have been told I look around 27) and have been a Master of both online and real life female slaves for 14 years and am looking for a sweet and dirty girl from Australia to be all mine, to care for, to have fun with, to use and to please me. I have a professional full time job and live by myself in an apartment so we can definitely have lots of uninterrupted play sessions in the lounge room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom :p

What my interests are and what I'm looking for:
I'm interested in a lot of things: hard dominating sex, face fucking, orgasm control, hard fingering and making my girl really wet and cumming over and over for me, dirty filthy talk and degrading talk and name calling, spankings on tits, pussy and ass, hair pulling, getting my girl all messy with her saliva mixed with my saliva and spitting on her face, tits and body.

But most importantly, I'm missing having a girl who is all mine who I can tell how to dress and what to wear to please me, how to do her hair and someone who greets me with a long affectionate kiss the moment I walk in the door after a long day at work, which then turns into a blowjob and while I am enjoying that, I can smell something delicious cooking in the oven.

Message me if you fit the criteria of who I'm looking and tell me more about yourself, your name, where in Australia you live, experience, what you look like, what are your interests, both dirty and non dirty and anything else you want to tell me. Or if its easier, contact me via Kik: Captaindan85b

• Kinks:
See above for the full list but basically whatever it takes to make my girl really horny, wet and cumming over and over for me and her pleasing me and getting me to cum 5 times a day. I also am a big fan of facefucking, being on the receiving of deepthroating, receiving slobbery blowjobs and hearing that sexy noise slobbery blowjobs make and gagging noises from deepthroating.

• Experience:
I have had several real life female subs as well a number of online female slaves over the past 14 years. Vanilla relationships just aren't the same because I've realised I like having the control especially in the bedroom and telling a girl how to turn me on and please me.

• Limits:
I don't have a lot of deal breakers but unfortunately people who use drugs or do pot is one of them. Sorry!

Featured Threads

New Personals